How do you serve...?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I invite you to blog these preferences/differences? (Oh here she goes again with that dang blogging)
Well I went upstairs with a little card for a room and had this thread in my mind, as I had been up stairs a dozen times already today, and thought, ya know what, this is why we are NOT STINKY HOTELS! We are B&B's!
A call last night, the great guests today, a wedding night tonight, you all, and it all culminated into a blog for me. (I won't link, see my blog if you are interested.)
as I say
"EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE AT THIS B&B!"
There is a difference.
You know, our guests know it, let a few more know it! Go ahead, I dare you to! Innteractive Inns blog is there if you don't have your own blog to write..
I wish guests had let us know they were getting married. All they said was they were going to a wedding today. When they ended up bringing 5 extra people into the house I gave them heck. Who are all these people? Why didn't you think to tell us? They are asking for extra seating. For what??? For the 5 extra people in their room!
I saw her leave. He was getting dressed elsewhere. She was gorgeous. Had they only mentioned to us what the plan was I would not have groused at them. So, yes, I gave the bride heck. She and the groom just kept letting people in.
Unfortunately, that's where we're different from a hotel in the wrong way. In a hotel no one would know you had five extra people in your room getting you ready for your big day.
And yet, I am looking out for them even if they don't get it. We don't go for strangers wandering thru the house unaccosted. 'Show me your papers!'
Well, if you hear about us from them some day in the future when they stay at another B&B (IF they ever stay at another B&B) you can explain we were only looking out for their safety.
Alibi Ike said:
I wish guests had let us know they were getting married. All they said was they were going to a wedding today. When they ended up bringing 5 extra people into the house I gave them heck. Who are all these people? Why didn't you think to tell us? They are asking for extra seating. For what??? For the 5 extra people in their room!
I saw her leave. He was getting dressed elsewhere. She was gorgeous. Had they only mentioned to us what the plan was I would not have groused at them. So, yes, I gave the bride heck. She and the groom just kept letting people in.
Unfortunately, that's where we're different from a hotel in the wrong way. In a hotel no one would know you had five extra people in your room getting you ready for your big day.
And yet, I am looking out for them even if they don't get it. We don't go for strangers wandering thru the house unaccosted. 'Show me your papers!'
Well, if you hear about us from them some day in the future when they stay at another B&B (IF they ever stay at another B&B) you can explain we were only looking out for their safety.
Why not send them an email, and explain to them it was for their safety and congradulate them!

May I invite you to blog these preferences/differences? (Oh here she goes again with that dang blogging)
Well I went upstairs with a little card for a room and had this thread in my mind, as I had been up stairs a dozen times already today, and thought, ya know what, this is why we are NOT STINKY HOTELS! We are B&B's!
A call last night, the great guests today, a wedding night tonight, you all, and it all culminated into a blog for me. (I won't link, see my blog if you are interested.)
as I say
"EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE AT THIS B&B!"
There is a difference.
You know, our guests know it, let a few more know it! Go ahead, I dare you to! Innteractive Inns blog is there if you don't have your own blog to write..
Alibi Ike said:
Why not send them an email, and explain to them it was for their safety and congradulate them!
I'll be serving them breakfast in the morning. IF they don't decide to just bolt out of here!

Back