How's Business?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we don't think great=always full=always busy, we can honestly say, "Business is always great. We're fortunate to be so small. It impacts us less than a big hotel." I often add that, "We're grateful guests are choosing us."

Have you ever had anyone ask "Who does your cleaning"? I have had that question asked twice and I got all paranoid thinking they must have found some dust or something. Both times they were PITAS so I never gave them a straight answer. I would never ask an innkeeper "Who does your cleaning"?

Have you ever had anyone ask "Who does your cleaning"? I have had that question asked twice and I got all paranoid thinking they must have found some dust or something. Both times they were PITAS so I never gave them a straight answer. I would never ask an innkeeper "Who does your cleaning"?.
Victoria said:
Have you ever had anyone ask "Who does your cleaning"? I have had that question asked twice and I got all paranoid thinking they must have found some dust or something. Both times they were PITAS so I never gave them a straight answer. I would never ask an innkeeper "Who does your cleaning"?
One time and it was this litt;e overbearing granny who couldn't even walk up the stairs, MY INSTINCT told me it was the same thing you mentioned. I looked her boldly in the face and said "I DO" and that was that. You have more time to stand and stair at the dust than the average person.

Have you ever had anyone ask "Who does your cleaning"? I have had that question asked twice and I got all paranoid thinking they must have found some dust or something. Both times they were PITAS so I never gave them a straight answer. I would never ask an innkeeper "Who does your cleaning"?.
I always tell them we do the cleaning. If they have a problem with it let them say so straight away. If we do have someone helping I will mention that there is a girl who cleans on weekends.
Just in case they want to leave her a tip, want to know if they should secure their valuables against theft by the illegal (not), low-paid (not) housekeeping staff or they want to complain about something.
I would really rather they complained to me than griped about it to everyone they meet.

Back