I hate Nut ella

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
NOT! Wish I'd never sampled the stuff ... now I have to run the other way when I see it. I seriously think I could sit down with a jar and a spoon. Why oh why did I try it? I was happy in my ignorance.

As was I. I used to get Nutella pretzels at the farmers market. I would send her a FB message asking her to save me one. Evil.

Straight from the jar is best, but in the center of the muffins is REALLY good! Try the muffins I posted!

You can try the adversity overdose method.... just eat it until you can't even look at it anymore. Might work... might not. :)

Even worse is when you find that you can buy it in a restaurant size version at your supplier!

seashanty said:
NOT! Wish I'd never sampled the stuff ... now I have to run the other way when I see it. I seriously think I could sit down with a jar and a spoon. Why oh why did I try it? I was happy in my ignorance.
haha, I grew up eating nut ella in Europe. Imagine my dismay when I moved to the US and there was none. It didn't appear in America until the late 80's, I believe. I have a couple of soup spoonfuls for dessert at night ;)

Back