If Walls Could Talk

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Hey, one of the forum members is on HGTV's If Walls Could Talk (repeat). Kinda neat!

I know of 2 and have seen their shows...actually now that I think about it..I remember someone else as well.

And I met them, too. They stopped in here to say hi right before the show aired.

Name names! At least their forum names..
Ivy House B&B in IN was on the other day. (I am terrible making the connections between forum name & inn name.)
The other one, that the forum knows, that has been on the show is Laurel Lodge in Harpers Ferry.
They both have links on their sites to the show. You can probably do a search on here for HGTV and find out if there are any others that I forgot.

Ivy House B&B in IN was on the other day. (I am terrible making the connections between forum name & inn name.)
The other one, that the forum knows, that has been on the show is Laurel Lodge in Harpers Ferry.
They both have links on their sites to the show. You can probably do a search on here for HGTV and find out if there are any others that I forgot.
Bree did you have another name on the forum?
We were on HGTV. I was very shock when someone called the other day and said you are going to be on HGTV in a few minutes. We did not know they ran them the next year too. I have so many people call me and tell me they saw us on TV. I will take all the publicity I can get.
regular_smile.gif

We were on HGTV. I was very shock when someone called the other day and said you are going to be on HGTV in a few minutes. We did not know they ran them the next year too. I have so many people call me and tell me they saw us on TV. I will take all the publicity I can get.
regular_smile.gif

Yup, that I did...see I thought it was you but like I said I'm terrible at matching user names and inns!

regular_smile.gif

Yup, that I did...see I thought it was you but like I said I'm terrible at matching user names and inns!
wink_smile.gif

Back