I'm Going to Make Hubby Answer the Phone for a change!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verandasburnet

Reaction score
I handle most of the phone calls, reservations, etc., and I have had my share of doozies of requests and questions during the 2 short years we have owned our place. Last night took the cake...
A gentleman called wanting a room for either the last or next to last Friday in May. Ok, we have one available for each night. He was not sure which weekend yet, as he was waiting on the bride-to-be to give him an exact date. He's never been asked to perform anywhere out of town before, and is not familiar with our area. I'm thinking minister? DJ? wedding singer? noooooo Male stripper for the bachelorette party. I wanted to think it was a prank, but he seemed dead serious and asked relevant questions.
Wow....just, wow.

Best phone call of the year! We need a new prize category!

Lucky!
devil_smile.gif
HA!

A very long story, but we once had a movie guy interviewing male exotic dancers for the movie "Where the Money Is" at our place.

Give him Morticia's address & phone number. She needs a distraction
teeth_smile.gif
Breakfast Diva said:
Give him Morticia's address & phone number. She needs a distraction
teeth_smile.gif
Now there's a thought. I'm working on a girlfriend getaway package right now. Wouldn't he be the life of the party!

Latest posts

Back