I'm Too Old for Facebook

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started a group Firesign Art & Design Studio and B&B, and postmy events under that. Then I started a fan page. Now I am spread out and not sure which is what...I think one is supposed to be personal and one business...

I started a group Firesign Art & Design Studio and B&B, and postmy events under that. Then I started a fan page. Now I am spread out and not sure which is what...I think one is supposed to be personal and one business....
If you read the directions on FB, which I didn't, they say that you can have fan pages for your businesses, but you have to sign up for the initial page with your real name and real info. Not that they seem to check as I signed up with my inn name. I subsequently changed it to my real name, but that's just on the surface. FB still thinks I'm really a B&B.
I think this is why I had trouble with the vanity URL. I would have wanted MY page's URL to be my name and FB assigned it the name I originally signed up under, which was the B&B.
And any teenager would have known this, but I don't have one just hanging around the house anymore!

Back