Quantcast

Innkeepers represented on this forum are...

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Let me have a go at this and then please fill in or correct me. Innkeepers on this forum are from:
CA, WA, AK, OK, MO, MI, DC, CO, TX, GA, FL, NC, LA, VA, WV, PA, NE, IL, NJ, NY, CT, ME, VT, NH, OH, IN, IA, Australia, Canada four diff provinces, Mexico, UK

Any I missed?
Multiple inns in many states. We did have HI, and NM I think.
Some are heavily invovled in their states tourism and B&B Industry within their state.

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there's a fourth one from Canada sometimes. And the occasional post from England and Italy.
I think you missed Nebraska...
And, as you say, multiple inns in many states...
=)
Kk.

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, and Alaska, Oklahoma... and I just remembered a fifth Canadian (but I guess that's a repeat as they're in the same province as another inn)...
=)
Kk.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Have not seen any UK or Italian on this forum have we? The old forum yes for sure and Scotland.

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have not seen any UK or Italian on this forum have we? The old forum yes for sure and Scotland..
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Have not seen any UK or Italian on this forum have we? The old forum yes for sure and Scotland.
I thought we'd had a comment or two.... wasn't there the innkeeper from England looking for others from England, and we told them our primary posting Brit was here in the states?
=)
Kk.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Have not seen any UK or Italian on this forum have we? The old forum yes for sure and Scotland..
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
I thought we'd had a comment or two.... wasn't there the innkeeper from England looking for others from England, and we told them our primary posting Brit was here in the states?
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
=)
Kk.
I do recall that now.

Penelope

Reaction score
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
=)
Kk.
I do recall that now.
At one time, I thought there was one from South Africa.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
=)
Kk.
I do recall that now.
emspiers said:
The B&B is still listed under the "member B&B's", I only know because I was looking at it today!