Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters to what lies within us.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Andrew Carnegie “There is little success where there is little laughter. “

There is a reason for everything and everything has a reason.

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. -Barbra Johnson

You can't let other people tell you who you are. You have to decide that for yourself.

There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can. ~ Henry Ford

W. Churchill “I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.”

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. -Eleanor Roosevelt

You cannot push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb. ~ Andrew Carnegie

You'll find boredom where there is the absence of a good idea. ~ E. Nightingale

You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints?

You are, at this moment, standing, right in the middle of your own acres of diamonds. ~ E. Nightingale

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ~Mark Twain

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? -Marianne Williamson

"The more continuously we work, the less likely we are to notice how we're feeling."

Back