Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. ~ Les Brown[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. —Eleanor Roosevelt[/FONT].
My all-time favorite quote is from Ann Landers:
"No one can take advantage of you without your permission".
I live by that one.

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Your world is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind. ~ E. Nightingale[/FONT]

I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Thomas A. Edison

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell"[/FONT]

I rarely hear about this and feel strongly about it...good stuff from Hendog...
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success. ~ Henry Ford[/FONT]

I have learned over th years that when 1's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.-Rosa Parks

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. -Elain Maxwell[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. -John Wooden[/FONT]

I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work. ~ Thomas Edison

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']You must remain focused on your journey to greatness. ~ Les Brown[/FONT]

Wherever there is danger, there lurks opportunity; whenever there is opportunity, there lurks danger. ~ E. Nightingale

The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does. ~ Napoleon Hill

If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. ~ Dale Carnegie

“The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.” George Bernard Shaw

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within. ~ E. Nightingale[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." ~Paul Tsongas[/FONT]
Innkeeper paraphrase:
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "Stop! I will hold on while you call the inn in Virginia and tell them I am dying so you don't have to pay the cancellation fee!" ~JB[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. -Barbra Johnson[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. -Michael Jordan[/FONT]

Back