Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~ Les Brown[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~ Les Brown[/COLOR].
I like this one!
regular_smile.gif

There is no such thing as an Adult! Only Older Children! Some mature, and, some not! PS: I do not have to tell any of you this.You see it all the time! LOL Art

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. -Norman Peale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]There are three constants in life... change, choice and principles. ~ Stephen Covey[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]There is little success where there is little laughter. ~ Andrew Carnegie[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It's hard to beat a person who never gives up. -Babe Ruth[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You can tell a lot about yourself by the way you REACT to the way other people drive.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one. -John Wooden[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome. -Michael Jordan[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The best way to predict the future is to create it. P Drucker[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think. ~ Tim Ferriss[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The more I practice, the luckier I get. -Jerry Barber[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think. ~ Tim Ferriss[/COLOR].
My first comment on this forum... and i quote!
Joey Bloggs said:
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think. ~ Tim Ferriss[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment." N. V. Peale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Competition is the keen cutting edge of business, always shaving away at costs. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

Pertaining to certain relatives
As DR Phil says “Call me an SOB all you want, but you’ll be doing it long distance.”

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The first quality that is needed is audacity. ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The first quality that is needed is audacity. ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]

Latest posts

Back