Introduction

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimBoone

Reaction score
New kid on the block, we are Jim & Maxine Harrison, small (8 rooms) mom and pop motel near Boone, NC.
Have enjoyed reading the forum for about a month, I suppose we have it easy as we don't serve food, yet perhaps more beds for our size and more one night visitors than most would enjoy. We're out between several small towns, winter season being near the ski slopes is a help, summer season the town may fill first and then folks drift to the country. In recent years guests have spoken well of us on TA so that has been a help to get folks to drive the extra few miles.

Howdy, Y'all
wink_smile.gif

love the car icon. welcome. happy holidays..
That's actually me in the picture standing beside dad's 23 series (49/50) Packard, think that was taken in the early 50's. I'm a car nut, we have a 40 and 48 Packard

JimBoone said:
In recent years guests have spoken well of us on TA...
The fact that you are HERE speaks well of you too. Imagine the thousands and thousands of inns that don't take the extra step of finding an the best online community of both help and support like you have. Welcome!

Welcome, I camped as a Boy Scout in the Cherokee National Forest and remember going through Boone on our way from Danville VA to the NF back in the 60's.
My wife and I haven't been on Innspiring for all that long either but have found it to be innformative, innteresting and innsightful too.

Back