Recently discussing this with other innmates who have a twice annual inspection of their inn, I thought I would ask:
- Do you require annual inspections to operate as a B&B? Full house or just kitchen from the health dept?
- Is your place inspected annually? More than annually or less than annually?
- Do you feel your guests appreciate this added security knowing they are staying at an inspected and approved inn?
- Second Part: Are you a member of any association that requires an inspection? Do you display this badge on your website or in person at your inn?
- How has this benefited yourself as the host or the guests who stay with you?