Jet Blue flight attendant gets ignored, hit in head, yelled at and becomes folk hero for running from plane

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seatbelts...like they will save you in a plane crash. How about seat belts on school buses? Wonders never cease.

What this flight attendent did is a federal offense.....
He using the planes announcement system to berate the passenger is all that should have been done.
Some years ago I was on a flight.....was using my cd player .......passenger in front asked me to lower it......how the heck did he hear it?.........headphones.......yeah I had it turned up all the way........passenger next to me was fine with my volume.........I lowered the volume
Never know what sets a person off

Seatbelts...like they will save you in a plane crash. How about seat belts on school buses? Wonders never cease..
No, probably won't help in a crash...but what about all those people who got hurt a few weeks ago because of turbulence? The seat belt sign was on and those hurt were ones that chose to ignore it from what I have read. We always keep our belts buckled when sitting in the plane.

He using the planes announcement system to berate the passenger is all that should have been done.
Some years ago I was on a flight.....was using my cd player .......passenger in front asked me to lower it......how the heck did he hear it?.........headphones.......yeah I had it turned up all the way........passenger next to me was fine with my volume.........I lowered the volume
Never know what sets a person off.
yeah it was but boy he felt good after he did it anyway. I could relate. I haven't done this in many years...but when things got the best of me.... I would break a broom in half!!!! BOy that felt good!!!
There are just some days you gotta do what you gotta do. I know from the rants here from time to time..you all would love to really let it go one day...of course..you hold it together and are so professional....but maybe one day we will hear " Innkeeper goes BALLISTIC!" on the news....you just never know.
cheers.gif

yeah it was but boy he felt good after he did it anyway. I could relate. I haven't done this in many years...but when things got the best of me.... I would break a broom in half!!!! BOy that felt good!!!
There are just some days you gotta do what you gotta do. I know from the rants here from time to time..you all would love to really let it go one day...of course..you hold it together and are so professional....but maybe one day we will hear " Innkeeper goes BALLISTIC!" on the news....you just never know.
cheers.gif

Yeah..........that story of the Castle like B&B in Ca........where the owner shot and killed the keeper
I've displayed my temper to customers.......not a regular occurence.......and it does take me a long time and alot of poop for me to fly off the handle........and on many occasions gotten curt with customers when all attempts at reasoning fail.
I don't believe the customer is always right........and with good reason

cheers.gif

Plate-throwing. Ahhhhhhhh. What a lovely sound.

cheers.gif

YES! Don't know why but this is SOOOOOOOO therapeutic...'course I'm the one who has to clean it up afterwards but it really is worth it.

cheers.gif

YES! Don't know why but this is SOOOOOOOO therapeutic...'course I'm the one who has to clean it up afterwards but it really is worth it.
It's the action of throwing (you're letting off energy) and the sound of the crashing (not sure why).

cheers.gif

It's the action of throwing (you're letting off energy) and the sound of the crashing (not sure why).
And I specifically love the sound as it crashes outside, on our brick patio....valium anyone?
teeth_smile.gif

One article I read today bashed any and all that feel this attendant is a hero, went on to give reasons why. Yeah, Yeah....but there are so many that would like to do something like that. The worst thing for the passengers was that they heard words they would have rather not. That sure does beat the ones that turn postal and kill co-workers.
This same article was the only one I have read that claimed the passanger's actions were all accidental.
And to add to Gillum's rant... the people who bring newspapers and think they should be able to fully expand the paper with no regard to the person next to them or the person in front of them that contstantly gets the back of his head rubbed by it. Yes, happened to my husband on a flight from Hawaii. Or the person that just could not stand the fact that the seat in front of hers was in the reclining position and kept hitting and kicking the back of the chair. Yes again happened to my husband on the way to Spain. Those 5 inches were killing her - she did not speak English either and by the looks of the flight attendant, she had had enough of that woman as well.

One article I read today bashed any and all that feel this attendant is a hero, went on to give reasons why. Yeah, Yeah....but there are so many that would like to do something like that. The worst thing for the passengers was that they heard words they would have rather not. That sure does beat the ones that turn postal and kill co-workers.
This same article was the only one I have read that claimed the passanger's actions were all accidental.
And to add to Gillum's rant... the people who bring newspapers and think they should be able to fully expand the paper with no regard to the person next to them or the person in front of them that contstantly gets the back of his head rubbed by it. Yes, happened to my husband on a flight from Hawaii. Or the person that just could not stand the fact that the seat in front of hers was in the reclining position and kept hitting and kicking the back of the chair. Yes again happened to my husband on the way to Spain. Those 5 inches were killing her - she did not speak English either and by the looks of the flight attendant, she had had enough of that woman as well..
I do wish they would do something about the reclining seats though, or that I could afford to fly business class everywhere. I am 5'11" tall, and someone in front of me reclining even 1 inch digs the back of their seat into my knees the entire time. I hate it, but at least I don't hit or kick! They should just make them so they don't recline.

And to add to Gillum's rant... the people who bring newspapers and think they should be able to fully expand the paper with no regard to the person next to them or the person in front of them that contstantly gets the back of his head rubbed by it. Yes, happened to my husband on a flight from Hawaii. Or the person that just could not stand the fact that the seat in front of hers was in the reclining position and kept hitting and kicking the back of the chair. Yes again happened to my husband on the way to Spain. Those 5 inches were killing her - she did not speak English either and by the looks of the flight attendant, she had had enough of that woman as well..
I do wish they would do something about the reclining seats though, or that I could afford to fly business class everywhere. I am 5'11" tall, and someone in front of me reclining even 1 inch digs the back of their seat into my knees the entire time. I hate it, but at least I don't hit or kick! They should just make them so they don't recline.
Here's a trick to try....This was posted by some guy with an airplane story on ABC NEWS..... He sticks his knees tightly into the seat back...then when the person tries to recline..they can't!!!! Try it several times and then finally give up...so then he gets his space
devil_smile.gif

You could ask the person reclyning to move the seat back up.....
I've been asked this........seeing how tall the person is.....quickly the seat goes back up
It's all about common courtesy.....not private space......especially in a plane

CL not hard for me, I am tall, my knees are always in the seat in front of me, except AA. They really do have a little more leg room!

Hey we all need our Ned Kelly's, Billy the Kids...perhaps the average Joe Blow (ie Joe Bloggs) s/b the latest folk hero, vs the idiot screw up sports stars or other celebrities. :)

CL not hard for me, I am tall, my knees are always in the seat in front of me, except AA. They really do have a little more leg room!.
Yes this was AA and the little woman was just that little. And this was an overnight flight, not a hopper.

Other designs replica handbags of a woman's replica handbags diamond watch may designer handbags include several designer handbags smaller diamonds kissing fake handbags the face fake handbags, usually taking the place of the louis vuitton numerals louis vuitton, encircling the watch. The louis vuitton handbags design of louis vuitton handbags the watch lv handbags depends on lv handbags the wearer - whether lv bags on sale they want lv bags on sale to be smothered with lv as much lv sparkle as replica louis vuitton bag they could replica louis vuitton bag, or opt for a subtler replica louis vuitton bags and more replica louis vuitton bags conservative piece of jewelry.Whether replica louis vuitton handbag a single replica louis vuitton handbag diamond adorns the watch or replica louis vuitton handbags several diamonds replica louis vuitton handbags are embedded, giving a diamond watch as a replica lv bag gift will replica lv bag surely elicit responses of surprise, awe and astonishment. Diamond watches are a replica lv bags perfect gift replica lv bags for women, as these clear cut diamonds symbolizes your purest and most undoubted replica lv handbag intentions for replica lv handbag her. Diamonds are rare stones and its beauty considered to never falter - continuously representing status, style and replica lv handbags sophistication suited replica lv handbags for the women. Surely enough, diamond watches will never go out of style, nor look out of place in a woman's wrist.

Hey we all need our Ned Kelly's, Billy the Kids...perhaps the average Joe Blow (ie Joe Bloggs) s/b the latest folk hero, vs the idiot screw up sports stars or other celebrities. :).
From that first call that you make to our team, every single detail is covered, Once you've settled into your seat on one of our stylish, aircrafts every moment you're in the air will feel effortless.[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)] [/COLOR]Air charter services Helping you focus on what's really important whether its a business meeting or a family vacation or just as simple as getting from point A to B.

Air ambulance , often termed as Medevac or Medivac, is the timely and efficient movement and en route care provided by medical personnel to the wounded being evacuated from the remote location or to injured patients being evacuated from the scene of an accident to receiving medical facilities using medically equipped Aircraft (air ambulances) or helicopter. [COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Air Ambulance india[/COLOR]

Back