Just saying hello.....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halfmoonbay

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello and tell you thank you for the miscellaneous subjects here. We have been operating our inn for many moons, yes I am trying to be funny. While I may not come out of the woodwork quite yet, I have been reading this forum offline for quite some time. I do follow some of you online on facebook too.

hello! more the merrier! don't be put off if we are having a grumpy day - we're a good crowd really!

Welcome Halfmoon! Please feel free to chime in any time. Nice to have another experienced innkeeper here.

I wan't being grumpy - honest - there had not been an intro when I started replying.

Hello. Welcome..
How Dee there.
shades_smile.gif
Welcome aboard.

Welcome to our kooky family. We gripe, cry and laugh. We sometimes annoy each other. But we're still here to offer help or a hearing ear to one another when we need it!

Welcome aboard! We come in all manner of shapes and sizes. Some have big places, some have small, some are wannabes, some are newbies and some have been innkeepers since the day of the flood..but we are all here to help each other. So jump right in!
regular_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back