Lightning strikes man doing dishes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Lightning strikes man doing dishes[/h1]
A man has been hit by lightning while doing the dishes in his kitchen during storms that are moving across the Blue Mountains and Western Sydney.
The 37-year-old was hit while washing up near a window at Yarramundi.
He has since been taken to hospital.
Meanwhile, two other people have been taken to Blue Mountains Hospital - one suffering smoke inhalation - after lightning struck their Springwood home and set it on fire.
The State Emergency Service says it has received around 30 calls for help from residents affected by the storms.
The weather bureau says the severe thunderstorms are now moving north-east towards Maitland, Raymond Terrace and Medowie.
Excerpt from here
From JB - Our friends live near Yarramundi and aunt in Raymond Terrace. Some might think it was the shock of him doing the dishes for the first time that brought the lightning strike!

Oh-oh, better not let DH hear about this. He is the official dishwasher of record here.

From JB - Our friends live near Yarramundi and aunt in Raymond Terrace. Some might think it was the shock of him doing the dishes for the first time that brought the lightning strike!
Yep, that is what I thought just with the subject line... I have now banned my DH from reading this forum.

Back