Looking for Innkeeper Position

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inntropical

Reaction score
Hello to all! Well the season at the Inn I am presently at will be winding down after Labor Day here in New England. I am looking for a position in a smaller B&B/Inn. Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a live-in. I would like to stay in New England, preferably Massachusetts as I know my own state the best! but I'm open to Connecticut. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but thought a good place to get started.I will send my info to anyone who possibly is looking for an Innkeeper/manager. Thanks to all who read this! and have a great day!

Here's some ads for innkeeper jobs in Mass. I don't know any of them. Just looking to see what was out there for you.
http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Innkeeper&l=Massachusetts

Here's some ads for innkeeper jobs in Mass. I don't know any of them. Just looking to see what was out there for you.
http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Innkeeper&l=Massachusetts.
I actually check there Duff2014....but thank you so much for the tip!

Welcome, Inntropical. I'll keep my ears open for you..
You might take a look at this...not exactly what you are looking for but the size is right.
That's Provincetown, MA... they might be looking for a houseboy!
embaressed_smile.gif

You might take a look at this...not exactly what you are looking for but the size is right.
embaressed_smile.gif

Charlie do you know Inntropical?
Not at all. But Provincetown isn't your standard Mass. town....it's a little happier than most towns. How do I say this... the most prominent flag in town is rainbow....

embaressed_smile.gif

Not at all. But Provincetown isn't your standard Mass. town....it's a little happier than most towns. How do I say this... the most prominent flag in town is rainbow....
No kidding. But don't you think anyone from MA already knows that? So what?

embaressed_smile.gif

For me and for you, it may be "so what" but not for everyone. Don't know if everyone realizes.

embaressed_smile.gif

For me and for you, it may be "so what" but not for everyone. Don't know if everyone realizes.
Um.. last time I was in Ptown it seemed pretty straight laced to me. Maybe you're reminiscing about the good old days.

embaressed_smile.gif

Silverspoon said:
I'm more worried about this "Charlie". Just comes in without an introduction, steals the pussy cat picture from Baby Puss, and all. Do we know Charlie is the question?!?!?!?!
wink_smile.gif
shades_smile.gif
omg_smile.gif

PS My side bar is showing TWO Arks!!!!!!! That's scary!

Silverspoon, thank you! I saw this ad this week the only draw back is its part time. But after reading it again, I'm going to write them and see what its all about. I love P'town so you never know!
I'll keep you posted! and I'll keep looking too!

embaressed_smile.gif

Silverspoon said:
I'm more worried about this "Charlie". Just comes in without an introduction, steals the pussy cat picture from Baby Puss, and all. Do we know Charlie is the question?!?!?!?!
wink_smile.gif
shades_smile.gif
omg_smile.gif

Duff2014 said:
My side bar is showing TWO Arks!!!!!!! That's scary!
From that state? The first Ark was for the animals and some of the people. The second Ark was just for the special people. - This comment has been sponsored by the movie Noah, which screwed up the story so badly that I'm still looking for a missing son.

embaressed_smile.gif

Silverspoon said:
wink_smile.gif
shades_smile.gif
omg_smile.gif

Duff2014 said:
From that state? The first Ark was for the animals and some of the people. The second Ark was just for the special people. - This comment has been sponsored by the movie Noah, which screwed up the story so badly that I'm still looking for a missing son.
Charlie said:
Duff2014 said:
When did you ever see a movie that followed the book completely?!? They always makes mistakes.
I meant that Arks was signed up on the forum twice. I did that once myself. I sat there trying to figure that one out. All I could figure was that I didn't log out the first time....

Latest posts

Back