Looking for solid wood game boards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they have them at the prison store!.
Not going to ask how you found that out...
Sugar Bear said:
FB, online website, went to the store. Options aplenty!
That is a fantastic store. I just wish I had had more money when we were there. The sheer number of kids kept the wallet empty. Any extra money went to pay for the next trip - more fun than things.

Sugar Bear said:
That is a fantastic store. I just wish I had had more money when we were there. The sheer number of kids kept the wallet empty. Any extra money went to pay for the next trip - more fun than things.
Who doesn't love having a chopping block on their kitchen counter, stamped "Made by an inmate at the Maine State Prison?"

Sugar Bear said:
Who doesn't love having a chopping block on their kitchen counter, stamped "Made by an inmate at the Maine State Prison?"
I almost got a chopping block!
What I did get were coasters and a cribbage board.
And, yes, you can get a Shawshank t-shirt.

Sugar Bear said:
Great use of their time. Something worthwhile.I looked and saw some cool things. Wonder if other states do similar?
In New Hampshire, they just have the inmates stamping out license plates that say "Live Free or Die"

have you tried Ebay and seach for "Dansk games" - I still have the wooden Dansk games my mother kept out in the living room

Sugar Bear said:
Preferred to seeing Made by an INNMATE at Maine State Prison

Sugar Bear said:
Great use of their time. Something worthwhile.I looked and saw some cool things. Wonder if other states do similar?
In New Hampshire, they just have the inmates stamping out license plates that say "Live Free or Die"
I always thought that was an interesting slogan... so what do you do when you drive through a state toll booth?

Sugar Bear said:
I always thought that was an interesting slogan... so what do you do when you drive through a state toll booth?
Sugar Bear said:
and the opposite to the political climate in the said state. Nuff said, I won't go there.

Back