Manna From Heaven

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: All done. It is the first time I have ever seen anyone pour coffee into a Fostoria water goblet. Thank goodness I used the Fostoria - I almost used my delicate amber goblets but decided they would not look as good with my beautiful red chargers. It would have shattered with the hot coffee! I think it went well. And Reuben mentioned me 3 times this morning on his radio show that was broadcaast from City Hall. DH heard the last 2 mentions (I was getting my hair done). The third time was to say my B & B had provided coffee and muffins for the show..
gillumhouse said:
It is the first time I have ever seen anyone pour coffee into a Fostoria water goblet. Thank goodness I used the Fostoria - I almost used my delicate amber goblets but decided they would not look as good with my beautiful red chargers. It would have shattered with the hot coffee!
Sounds like they almost thought they were real guests. Great job. Hope you'll post a link to the show when it's up.

Update: All done. It is the first time I have ever seen anyone pour coffee into a Fostoria water goblet. Thank goodness I used the Fostoria - I almost used my delicate amber goblets but decided they would not look as good with my beautiful red chargers. It would have shattered with the hot coffee! I think it went well. And Reuben mentioned me 3 times this morning on his radio show that was broadcaast from City Hall. DH heard the last 2 mentions (I was getting my hair done). The third time was to say my B & B had provided coffee and muffins for the show..
gillumhouse said:
It is the first time I have ever seen anyone pour coffee into a Fostoria water goblet. Thank goodness I used the Fostoria - I almost used my delicate amber goblets but decided they would not look as good with my beautiful red chargers. It would have shattered with the hot coffee!
Sounds like they almost thought they were real guests. Great job. Hope you'll post a link to the show when it's up.
He said it will not be posted to the web, but will make a DVD of it for me and perhaps my wonderful webmaster will add it to my web site also - IF it is any good. Considering we are dealing with a guy who puts HOT coffee in Fostoria goblets.....

Wow! Congrats!.
GREAT B&B job..
thumbs_up.gif
teeth_smile.gif
cheers.gif
Mary in Bridgewater

Back