Mapping Program

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a bite! One night, like I say, typically one night, they are here to ride, so that is what they do!
I upgraded them since they were the first to book on motorcycles after I posted and tweeted and blogged that bike loop. On the rez they put under reason: "cruising on motorcycles and B & B 'ng.
Then he emailed as well. A young couple from the I.T. industry.
Oh and btw had a younger couple here this morning both work at B of A in Charlotte and I asked how many employed there, something like 20,000. I am going to send some rack cards with a special B of A employee discount or something. If I could get a foot hold there it would be terrific. :)

I got a bite! One night, like I say, typically one night, they are here to ride, so that is what they do!
I upgraded them since they were the first to book on motorcycles after I posted and tweeted and blogged that bike loop. On the rez they put under reason: "cruising on motorcycles and B & B 'ng.
Then he emailed as well. A young couple from the I.T. industry.
Oh and btw had a younger couple here this morning both work at B of A in Charlotte and I asked how many employed there, something like 20,000. I am going to send some rack cards with a special B of A employee discount or something. If I could get a foot hold there it would be terrific. :).
Woohoo!

I got a really good town map from our tourist info (really simple and clear) then scanned it in and use it as an attachment with my confirmations. I also printed one out of google maps and traced it to make a small one I use on my brochures. (tried scanning the google map direct but it was too faint.

It's done, not as perfect as I would like it, but wasted enough time on it already! Have a look when you can at the blog. Click map for larger view..
Joey Bloggs said:
It's done, not as perfect as I would like it, but wasted enough time on it already! Have a look when you can at the blog. Click map for larger view.
Looks great! Do you have a supply of them printed out as handouts at the inn?
IronGate said:
Joey Bloggs said:
It's done, not as perfect as I would like it, but wasted enough time on it already! Have a look when you can at the blog. Click map for larger view.
Looks great! Do you have a supply of them printed out as handouts at the inn?
Thanks. The formatting is skewiffed in blogger. I gave up on it.
No. They would have their trip planned before they get here. We love motorcyclists but they are here one day, two at the most and on the road again. This is to draw them in to stay with us. Not far from us is THAT road that draws them in by the thousands, from all walks of life. I had a chap here from NY who writes a motorcycle blog and I am still awaiting his promise of a TA review mentioning their ride. He had a vintage motorcycle.
Looks good for the idea of the ride! I think my son used Adobe Illustrator when he did some maps for me. Email me off forum if you need something to hand out...he might be able to do it for you. He does those kinds of things in about 10 minutes! :)
He did a very nice job on my map!
Thanks...he is always very busy with work it seems, so I'm glad it worked out!

Back