Merry Christmas

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much. I will try to post more often, I come to check on the forum, but haven"t taken time to post.

HAPPY HOLYDAYS TO EVERYONE!
I will start a new thread as I just got two bookings for this New Year's Package - a question re a brunch.

Merry Christmas! No snow here. Temperature right now hovering around 68 degrees..
Merry Christmas to All!
I need "to go" where you WENT! Blizzard here past few days, unable to get to my night job. Would rather "shovel sunshine" than snow, or drive/walk in it! 68 sounds SPLENDID!
C
I'm in beautiful Santa Barbara where the weather is almost always lovely!
We drove through that area last January, on the way from Portland to L.A. with Simi Valley and San Simeon along the way. Got caught up in the switch backs closer to the border, I believe. I would NOT want to live in the Carmel region for that very reason. Otherwise, very nostalgic for a former CA gal.
Otherwise, I wrote a postcard back to my office in the Midwest, and told them to sell the house and ship the Doxies, I WASN'T coming back, lol! 70 in January? To die for! The only thing I'd worry about in CA is the crime and high cost of living. Not that we don't have our share of shootings here...
C
My son lives in SD for now - because he likes being able to ride his motorcycle year round. As soon as they can save up the moving costs, they will be moving to Finland - to their house on the Baltic Sea. He says the down side is he will not be able to ride the bike daily - but he will have a lower cost of living with no rent payments and my d-i-l's uncle said there is a trust fund that was set up to pay the property taxes! Talk about falling into a bucket of good stuff.....
And he rides his bike daily in SD? Lordy! They have had some ROUGH weather up there this past week!
Finland, eh? The world keeps getting smaller and smaller! I'd imagine it would be a nice place to vacation in the summer. Never been there.

Merry Christmas! No snow here. Temperature right now hovering around 68 degrees..
Merry Christmas to All!
I need "to go" where you WENT! Blizzard here past few days, unable to get to my night job. Would rather "shovel sunshine" than snow, or drive/walk in it! 68 sounds SPLENDID!
C
We drove through that area last January, on the way from Portland to L.A. with Simi Valley and San Simeon along the way. Got caught up in the switch backs closer to the border, I believe. I would NOT want to live in the Carmel region for that very reason. Otherwise, very nostalgic for a former CA gal.
Otherwise, I wrote a postcard back to my office in the Midwest, and told them to sell the house and ship the Doxies, I WASN'T coming back, lol! 70 in January? To die for! The only thing I'd worry about in CA is the crime and high cost of living. Not that we don't have our share of shootings here...
C
My son lives in SD for now - because he likes being able to ride his motorcycle year round. As soon as they can save up the moving costs, they will be moving to Finland - to their house on the Baltic Sea. He says the down side is he will not be able to ride the bike daily - but he will have a lower cost of living with no rent payments and my d-i-l's uncle said there is a trust fund that was set up to pay the property taxes! Talk about falling into a bucket of good stuff.....
And he rides his bike daily in SD? Lordy! They have had some ROUGH weather up there this past week!
Finland, eh? The world keeps getting smaller and smaller! I'd imagine it would be a nice place to vacation in the summer. Never been there.
I think she meant San Diego by SD.

Merry Christmas to All!
C
C
SD is San Diego. My son says his wife's property is on the Baltic Sea and the climate there is mild. Further north it is COLD!!

Back