Misinterpretation of what is provided for breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have an open kitchen and we don't have a people wanting to order what they want. I think it is something else..
Ice said:
We have an open kitchen and we don't have a people wanting to order what they want. I think it is something else.
I think it is just the type of guest we get. I've had stories I've told that have had innkeepers shaking their heads, so this area does seem to get a 'different' crowd.

we do to order from a menu on the table - despite this they will ask do you do XYZ? which is either on the menu or not !.
we do to order from a menu on the table - despite this they will ask do you do XYZ? which is either on the menu or not !
Same here. I think that's fairly standard in the UK. We have max. 6 guests so it's manageable (just) although it is difficult when they all come down at the same time and they all want something different, but I cook them as fast as I can in the order they arrived in the dinning room.
"We don't do fast food, we do good food as fast as we can!"

we do to order from a menu on the table - despite this they will ask do you do XYZ? which is either on the menu or not !.
we do to order from a menu on the table - despite this they will ask do you do XYZ? which is either on the menu or not !
Same here. I think that's fairly standard in the UK. We have max. 6 guests so it's manageable (just) although it is difficult when they all come down at the same time and they all want something different, but I cook them as fast as I can in the order they arrived in the dinning room.
"We don't do fast food, we do good food as fast as we can!"
We cook to order with 2 of us and at full capacity 24 - and its managable longest wait is 15 minutes which I think is pretty good and we have a nightmare kitchen!

Back