More kudos for INNspiring

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still very new to this sight, but already addicted. This is the first sight I have been on for B&B owners. It really helps to know that I am not alone when dealing with an issue and I have really enjoyed the back and forth banter that goes on. It's very enlightening and humorous, as well as helpful and encouraging. I look forward to sharing a lot more. Thanks..
And we're glad to have you!
cheers.gif

I'm still very new to this sight, but already addicted. This is the first sight I have been on for B&B owners. It really helps to know that I am not alone when dealing with an issue and I have really enjoyed the back and forth banter that goes on. It's very enlightening and humorous, as well as helpful and encouraging. I look forward to sharing a lot more. Thanks..
And we're glad to have you!
cheers.gif

Thanks!

Ditto Ditto! Been an Innkeeper now for 4 years and lo and behold I foud THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!! Loving it and its really by accident that I found you all. Love this forum, and eventhough I don't get on very often since I am running around with my head in my hands (he he) most of the time as alot of Innkeepers understand that. I know that I can get the support and vent and have the comeradidy (sp?!) of being on the same page. Tried other forums but this is the best one.
Thanks for being here and thanks Gillum house.....

Ditto Ditto! Been an Innkeeper now for 4 years and lo and behold I foud THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!! Loving it and its really by accident that I found you all. Love this forum, and eventhough I don't get on very often since I am running around with my head in my hands (he he) most of the time as alot of Innkeepers understand that. I know that I can get the support and vent and have the comeradidy (sp?!) of being on the same page. Tried other forums but this is the best one.
Thanks for being here and thanks Gillum house......
birdwatcher said:
Thanks for being here and thanks Gillum house.....
:welcome: We're glad you're here!
What was the accident that allowed you to find us?
=)
Kk.

Back