my completed pond

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful!!! I want to come sit by it and sip a glass of wine! NICE WORK!.
Don Draper said:
Beautiful!!! I want to come sit by it and sip a glass of wine! NICE WORK!
cheers.gif

It looks great. Do you have to turn it off in the winter?.
They say to leave the pump on all year around, esp if we put fish in it. so... that is what we are planning to do. we'll see how well that works out. They also make pond warmers that keep the water from freezing.
just leave the falls running.......it's realy neat seeing the ice form on the sides....eventualy cover the entire front..
Mine last year....twice covered completely with ice and there was a small spot you could see through the watering falling behind
awesome!

Beautiful! Ponds are great and guests love them-we had one in WV and it was a natural pond and was fed from another one a few feet above it when the water flowed it was magical, and then you will get all kinds of birds and dragonflies...lovely.

It looks great. Do you have to turn it off in the winter?.
They say to leave the pump on all year around, esp if we put fish in it. so... that is what we are planning to do. we'll see how well that works out. They also make pond warmers that keep the water from freezing.
Sunshine said:
Very nice.
Goldfish? What do fish do in your lakes over the winter, find a hot tub? Leave the fish in it, they like it under the ice. You have to leave the pump in it year round. And CHECK IT year round (a new chore for the rest of your lives) we have three ponds connected by falls. Worst part is in the fall when all the leaves end up in and blacken the water.
Enjoy it , it's lovely.

Beautiful! Ponds are great and guests love them-we had one in WV and it was a natural pond and was fed from another one a few feet above it when the water flowed it was magical, and then you will get all kinds of birds and dragonflies...lovely..
i love it!
heart.gif

Back