My First Wedding Gig

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! Now that it's over, will you do more weddings? What would you change?

Can't wait to see the other pictures!
thumbs_up.gif

How wonderful and ROMANTIC! Congrats! but then we all knew that all would be great, love it when things come together!:)

Ed still hasn't uploaded the photos he took to our Facebook page. I didn't get many as I was so busy cooking. I did take a few though. This is the Vizcaya mansion. There was a private party going on there, and I'm sure they were taking photos of us too. I also got some dolphin photos. There is something about the pitch in the sound our Detroit Diesels make at a particular RPM. We get dolphins surfing our wake every time! I have a friend with a very similar Hatteras and he gets the same effect at about 1200 RPM. There is some sort of whine from these particular series of Detroits at that speed that just calls dolphins to come to us.
By the way, in my earlier post, I meant to say that the threatening clouds did NOT make good on that threat! We didn't get rained on.
Vizcaya%20Mansion.JPG

Dolphin%201.JPG

Dolphin%202.JPG

Dolphin%203.JPG

Ed still hasn't uploaded the photos he took to our Facebook page. I didn't get many as I was so busy cooking. I did take a few though. This is the Vizcaya mansion. There was a private party going on there, and I'm sure they were taking photos of us too. I also got some dolphin photos. There is something about the pitch in the sound our Detroit Diesels make at a particular RPM. We get dolphins surfing our wake every time! I have a friend with a very similar Hatteras and he gets the same effect at about 1200 RPM. There is some sort of whine from these particular series of Detroits at that speed that just calls dolphins to come to us.
By the way, in my earlier post, I meant to say that the threatening clouds did NOT make good on that threat! We didn't get rained on.
Vizcaya%20Mansion.JPG

Dolphin%201.JPG

Dolphin%202.JPG

Dolphin%203.JPG
One word: WOW
teeth_smile.gif

Back