New Comphy Website

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
Can anybody figure out how to order sheets via the new Comphy website? I finally figured out how to use their previous, buggy website, and now they've replaced it with one I can't figure out at all.
I logged in OK after I had it send me my password (the one for the previous website wouldn't work).
When I click "For Professionals" on the home screen, then "Hospitality" I'm given 3 choices: For Guest Room, For Retail, and For Spa.
Under "COMPHY FOR YOUR GUEST ROOM", which is what I want, I can only select a "DESIGN A BED" tool, which takes me to a screen where I can tell it my wall color and select Pillow Case Set. But how do I order sheets for my inn??? How can you design a bed without sheets? Sheets are not mentioned anywhere on the Design A Bed page!
If I go to BROWSE COMPHY PRODUCTS and select SHOP, I can only order towels and pillow shams under "Hospitality". How do I order sheets for my inn???
Under RETAIL COMPHY I can only order sheet SETS: one fitted, one flat, and a set of pillow cases. What if I just need 6 flat sheets? Can I just order flat sheets or do they now only sell sets that include things I already have plenty of?
Also, under pillow cases they used to have regular or "French fold". No choice is mentioned now. Can I still get French fold pillow cases. How??
I don't know why a company like this can't build a website that can sell their products.

Hi Arks,
I clicked on your link and then clicked on Comphy for Professionals, then Hospitalty, then Shop. It displayed everything including "French Fold" and sheets by type. It then said to log in to see pricing. I am an aspiring inn keeper so I do not have an account. I did not go any further but that may help you. Thank you for all the great posts you all put on this site. It is a great help to me as I make my plans.
Marcia

I tried it in both Chrome and IE. Will try again today...

It works before I log in. After log-in, it doesn't list anything but wall color and pillow cases.

Latest posts

Back