New kitchen before and after

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
We posted a before and after panorama of our kitchen to our website.
Go to the our website. click on the History tab and scroll all the way down to the last entry.
Quite a transformation. Soooooo happy we did it!

Looking good!
I held my breath after seeing the beautiful hutch area that it would be gone! It was and still is the grand focal point.

Looking good!
I held my breath after seeing the beautiful hutch area that it would be gone! It was and still is the grand focal point..
Copperhead said:
Looking good!
I held my breath after seeing the beautiful hutch area that it would be gone! It was and still is the grand focal point.
We had the hutch at our old house. It was too big for the kitchen so it held the TV. I like it much better in the kitchen. It was the inspriation for the cabinets.
We actually demo-d the counter than was on that wall on the day we moved in so we'd have room for the hutch.
Thanks. I really love it.

Nice. How did you manage the spherical image? I made a few, but I can't figure out how to set it up so people can see them without going through another website.

Nice. How did you manage the spherical image? I made a few, but I can't figure out how to set it up so people can see them without going through another website..
Jon Sable said:
Nice. How did you manage the spherical image? I made a few, but I can't figure out how to set it up so people can see them without going through another website.
I'll pass your question to my photographer. I do not know.

thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Nice. How did you manage the spherical image? I made a few, but I can't figure out how to set it up so people can see them without going through another website..
It was done with this : http://ggnome.com/pano2vr

Jon Sable said:
from the web-guy:
Your friend could use iframe code as opposed to embed code. This code should work -- just have them set the width and height to whatever they want:
<iframe src="http://website/kitchen-remodel/before.html" width="640px" height="480px">
<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
</iframe>
Oh, I reread the question and he might be asking how I did it in general. I use a software program called "Pano2vR." It's free but it has a watermark. If you want to use it without the watermark, you must license it for around $100.

Jon Sable said:
from the web-guy:
Your friend could use iframe code as opposed to embed code. This code should work -- just have them set the width and height to whatever they want:
<iframe src="http://website/kitchen-remodel/before.html" width="640px" height="480px">
</iframe>
Oh, I reread the question and he might be asking how I did it in general. I use a software program called "Pano2vR." It's free but it has a watermark. If you want to use it without the watermark, you must license it for around $100.
The spherical images made with Google's Camera are .JPG and have a way they need to be shown. Here's an example...
google-nexus-4-photo-sphere.jpg

Jon Sable said:
from the web-guy:
</iframe>
The spherical images made with Google's Camera are .JPG and have a way they need to be shown. Here's an example...

What is a google camera? One that comes with their phone? Is there a special setting you choose? I am confused.

Jon Sable said:
from the web-guy:
</iframe>

What is a google camera? One that comes with their phone? Is there a special setting you choose? I am confused.
The one that comes with the tablet has this setting... https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2839084
So far the only way that I have found to share them is my Google+. I have a great shot of Venice that I put up on there.

Wow! Really opens things up. Looks friendly and inviting. Our rules required a 3 compartment sink or separate utility and handwashing sinks. Not nearly as attractive and homey as your set-up. Very nice.

Back