New Website

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job.
I only clicked for a second like a guest would and my 2 cents are (since you asked):
#1 LARGER PICS (I don't wear glasses and have a large screen with high rez and cannot see them well) - I would say TWICE as large would be what I would want to see.
#2 the titles on the left need to be a larger font (same reason as #1) Comments on the side bar are 13.5 yet links of the titles are 8.5 - I would reverse that.
#3 font on reservation inquiry form is too small.
lastly...
#4 I actually prefer a full header vs a smaller photo with type (in other words, I prefer your BLOG header to your website header). Of course any text being tex not gif's.
Gotta grab em with those photos!
I like the What is there to do on the BLOG PAGE - and I will ask Swirt to tell us how that effects SEO? Should we have all that info on our website or duplicated on our blog? I would hate to lose rankings by putting it on the blog and not the website?
FINAL COMMENT - Nice color scheme.
wink_smile.gif
like the What is there to do on the BLOG PAGE - and I will ask Swirt to tell us how that effects SEO?
Well in general, the more content, the better. I like what Willowpond did with the itinerary on the blog, but I guess I would use/recommend more of just a directory with descriptions of things to do on the main site. The one thing you pretty much wnat to avoid is duplicate content in both places, so avoid putting a list of things to do on the main site and then copying the same list and putting it on the blog. A different angle is a good idea. Spending more time in a blog post hilighting a particular thing to do is also good.

Nice job.
I only clicked for a second like a guest would and my 2 cents are (since you asked):
#1 LARGER PICS (I don't wear glasses and have a large screen with high rez and cannot see them well) - I would say TWICE as large would be what I would want to see.
#2 the titles on the left need to be a larger font (same reason as #1) Comments on the side bar are 13.5 yet links of the titles are 8.5 - I would reverse that.
lastly...
#4 I actually prefer a full header vs a smaller photo with type (in other words, I prefer your BLOG header to your website header). Of course any text being tex not gif's.
I like the What is there to do on the BLOG PAGE - and I will ask Swirt to tell us how that effects SEO? Should we have all that info on our website or duplicated on our blog? I would hate to lose rankings by putting it on the blog and not the website?
wink_smile.gif
Hope you had a great trip.

Thanks, sure did. Came home after 8 hr drive to frozen pipes. I won't hijack the thread, but always good to be home again.
shades_smile.gif

Nice job.
lastly...
wink_smile.gif
Hi JBJ!
Thanks for all the feedback, we are still tweaking everything...Glad you had a good trip, I remember going on vacation...
confused_smile.gif

Are you viewling through Internet Explorer, or...???

Nice job.
lastly...
wink_smile.gif
Hi JBJ!
Thanks for all the feedback, we are still tweaking everything...Glad you had a good trip, I remember going on vacation...
confused_smile.gif

Willowpondgj said:
Hi JBJ!
confused_smile.gif

CHROME BAYYYYYBEEEE! CHROME!

Back