No more checks from Air

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Got an email saying we have to set up a different method of collecting our money from Air, they are no longer issuing checks.

Interesting, after someone just made accusations of nonpayment on twitter about a week ago.

Interesting, after someone just made accusations of nonpayment on twitter about a week ago..
Was it via check? We've gotten all of them, but wouldn't be surprised if the mail got mislaid. We got a key back almost 2 weeks after it was mailed from MA.

Can you just get direct deposit? I find that clean and easy ...

I don't use air and don't really want to, but I decided to post here to introduce my Peanuts self! I'm not usually a big internet 'game' user, but this one is too cute for words!!!!

I don't use air and don't really want to, but I decided to post here to introduce my Peanuts self! I'm not usually a big internet 'game' user, but this one is too cute for words!!!!.
It looks like a bunch of us got 'Peanutized' yesterday. ;-) I'm going to have to change my name, too, I think.

I don't use air and don't really want to, but I decided to post here to introduce my Peanuts self! I'm not usually a big internet 'game' user, but this one is too cute for words!!!!.
It looks like a bunch of us got 'Peanutized' yesterday. ;-) I'm going to have to change my name, too, I think.
The name, TheBeachHouse doesn't really go with the picture, but I don't think I'll change my name. Now that summer is over, that is pretty much a good setting for a picture of me. A fence and lots of snow.

Morticia said:
I guess something flew past me in the air!
omg_smile.gif

Morticia said:
I guess something flew past me in the air!
omg_smile.gif

New Peanuts movie has an app to make yourself into a character. This pic looks a lot more like me than Mort. (Altho it really looks like my granddaughter!)

Interesting, after someone just made accusations of nonpayment on twitter about a week ago..
Was it via check? We've gotten all of them, but wouldn't be surprised if the mail got mislaid. We got a key back almost 2 weeks after it was mailed from MA.
Something must be up with the MA post offices. My mother-in-law sent my daughter a birthday card over 3 weeks ago which normally takes 2-3 days tops. We just got it today. Another one of her birthday cards to a grandson took over 3 weeks to go from MA to VT.

Something must be up with the MA post offices. My mother-in-law sent my daughter a birthday card over 3 weeks ago which normally takes 2-3 days tops. We just got it today. Another one of her birthday cards to a grandson took over 3 weeks to go from MA to VT.
Oh, you all must know that nothing and no one from MA arrives on time!
wink_smile.gif

Pay Pal. It's great. Keeps funds in there for My Allocator payments.

Back