Off-Topic & Just for Fun - SPAM headlines

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muirford

Reaction score
Because of the inn, I have my spam filter turned off - there are still some guests who send emails with no subjects that otherwise I would never see. DH and I have a running joke of calling out the latest SPAM headline to catch our attention (when we are in our offices working separately but not too far away). Do you all see these? Here are some of my favorites from the last few days...
Chinese Olympic Officials Finally Figure Out How to Stop Michael Phelps
Jesus Christ To Star In Next Series Of Batman
Police Raid Donut City
Angelina Jolie Pregnancy. 'it Was All A Hoax!'

You get better spam than I do.
Gotta go. Waiting for a return call from Nigeria . . .

Jeanne I never get that I only get YOU HAVE NOT PAID EBAY or YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED
Of course my yahoo accounts get some fun stuff in the junk filter.

Ebay or hotmail verification, or the ones that need money transfered from another country. A couple check out my website. Nothing with a fun subject line.

Ebay or hotmail verification, or the ones that need money transfered from another country. A couple check out my website. Nothing with a fun subject line..
This one today: Britney Spears Confession: 'I'm the Father of AnnaNicole Smith's Baby!
Lately the trend has been that I get about a dozen every hour that are completely in the Cyrillic alphabet.

Ebay or hotmail verification, or the ones that need money transfered from another country. A couple check out my website. Nothing with a fun subject line..
This one today: Britney Spears Confession: 'I'm the Father of AnnaNicole Smith's Baby!
Lately the trend has been that I get about a dozen every hour that are completely in the Cyrillic alphabet.
Thank you. Now I know I am not the only one getting the Cyrillic alphabet. Do you get the German and French ones too?

Thank you. Now I know I am not the only one getting the Cyrillic alphabet. Do you get the German and French ones too?
No, none in German or French. Over 200 a day in the Cyrillic type.

Paris Hilton: The Day I Found Out Gary Glitter Is My Dad.

Paris Hilton Gets Religion, Says She is Saved While in Prison
These spammers really keep Paris in the news, don't they?

Paris again!
Paris Hilton Gets Nod To Host "The Price Is Right"

Paris gets hit again;
Paris Hilton afraid to go to the toilet in prison

Back