On the subject of Portals

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHAHA, this is sad....I just posted my blog today (like 4 hours ago,)...and yet...it indexed faster than my actual site....oh google, what is with your love affair with blogs anyways!?
Oh well...a blog listing is better than no listing!.
Is it a Google blog? Google loves their own...
No, I see it is WordPress. Even so, blogs are NOW and a lot of websites are static. Use this info you have just learned on your own for your inn's good!
Wow! You OPENED to 8 guests first day? Good for you! Take some pix of those breakfasts and get them on the website!

AHAHA, this is sad....I just posted my blog today (like 4 hours ago,)...and yet...it indexed faster than my actual site....oh google, what is with your love affair with blogs anyways!?
Oh well...a blog listing is better than no listing!.
Is it a Google blog? Google loves their own...
No, I see it is WordPress. Even so, blogs are NOW and a lot of websites are static. Use this info you have just learned on your own for your inn's good!
Wow! You OPENED to 8 guests first day? Good for you! Take some pix of those breakfasts and get them on the website!
Well, we're lucky, we opened during a very large conference occurring here! I'm full tonight!! Hopefully some breakfast pics will come in tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum!
welcome.gif

There are a couple innkeepers up near you on this forum. One for certain is on PEI. I would google diff search terms like you are going to stay - with you and see what directories come up, then try to list on the top 5 if you can. The $ you outlay now will come back to you later. All the best in your new venture!

Back