Our mugs keep growing feet.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raise the rate for room.........include the mug as a "special gift"
"Book your stay....recieve a free keep sake".
I like your thinking. Something to ponder.
regular_smile.gif

BBBob
BBBBoB said:
I like your thinking. Something to ponder.
regular_smile.gif

BBBob
A few years back when I had my logo redesigned......I had mugs and lunch coolers made up.......I marketed them as a free gift for contracting large jobs with us.
This year I have had customers invite me in and see that they are still using our coffe mugs......caught one this year early in the morning going to work....carrying my lunch cooler.....she stated, she had been using it every day since giving to them.....she thanked me for giving her the opportunity to save the lunch money for the seasonal enhancements we have been doing....A coworker of hers had contracted us 3 years ago.....when looking for a new service provider she remembered the logo'd cooler
One Day said:
A few years back when I had my logo redesigned......I had mugs and lunch coolers made up.......I marketed them as a free gift for contracting large jobs with us.
You've made me curious. What kind of jobs? I can see that this would be a good way to get local exposure, especially if you're logo designed product is positioned in a highly visible location.
Yes, it's nice that people like your mugs and coolers and still use them, but has it netted anything besides compliments?
Have you ever received an actual reservation that's directly attributable to one of these free gifts or is it more of a vehicle to keep you in the mind of the general public?
I pack lunches in a thermal "brown bag" size bag that is imprinted with my logo and contact info and guests are told, "the bag is yours as a gift of...." partly because I am unsure of the regs on reuse of the bags and because the bags will "go forth" to work etc. The cost of the bag is factored in to the package price for the lunch.
My coffee cups are made by a WV potter which is why they "flew off the shelf" - on green wings, not on little feet.

I have a cousin who is a potter in NC - we're talking with her about getting mugs made with our logo.

Back