Quantcast

Perfect Iced Coffee

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
Speaking of iced coffee...
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Only in NYC can 64-ounce jugs of cold-brewed iced coffee get delivered to you on a tricycle (at the Gerswhin Hotel):[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]http://bit.ly/rrkDFV[/COLOR]

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Just to let all of you know-IT IS AWSOME! I am having it right now, and believe me its S T R O N G! but absolutely amazing and imagine making frapuchinos with this? How do you invite your guests to try? I think I may try it this weekend we have some Italian guests they may want to try it?

JBloggs

Reaction score
Just to let all of you know-IT IS AWSOME! I am having it right now, and believe me its S T R O N G! but absolutely amazing and imagine making frapuchinos with this? How do you invite your guests to try? I think I may try it this weekend we have some Italian guests they may want to try it?.
Mmm! if is it hot like here they will love it!

Penelope

Reaction score
Just to let all of you know-IT IS AWSOME! I am having it right now, and believe me its S T R O N G! but absolutely amazing and imagine making frapuchinos with this? How do you invite your guests to try? I think I may try it this weekend we have some Italian guests they may want to try it?.
birdwatcher said:
believe me its S T R O N G!
What type of coffee did you use?

birdwatcher

Reaction score
birdwatcher said:
believe me its S T R O N G!
What type of coffee did you use?
bargain basement dark coffee-guess y ou can use more expensive kind but i dont think it matters its up to you we used the "donut shop" kind from wallie-wrold.

InnBloom

Reaction score
Huh. And all along I thought Iced coffee was left-over coffee over ice.

This forum is always educational!

Reaction score
I tried it, it feel great. if you want to know how to making a best coffee you can visit my site 2giaynu.com.

Latest posts