Pittsburgh couple buys Levi Deal Mansion

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Pittsburgh couple buys Levi Deal Mansion[/FONT]
Daily American Online
Jan Dofner and F. Michael Dedolph bought the bed and breakfast for $300000 from Greensburg nonprofit The Progress Fund, a community development institution ...

Note from JB - So many are buying old places to turn into B&B's - maybe someone will be an existing turn key B&B one of these days!!

The Progress Fund is heavily invested in the economic development in support of small businesses in towns along the bike trails through PA and around here - they are supporting the GAP rail-trail and the C&O Canal Path, among other tourism efforts.

The Progress Fund has also been trying to get into West Virginia for several years. I did not like their terms so went wlsewhere - and I do not remember what they were at this point in time. It was 4 years ago and I am old.

The Progress Fund has also been trying to get into West Virginia for several years. I did not like their terms so went wlsewhere - and I do not remember what they were at this point in time. It was 4 years ago and I am old..
They have at least one customer in West Virginia that I know of - a restaurant in Charles Town. Specializes in locally-sourced meat and produce.

Back