Pittsburgh couple buys Levi Deal Mansion

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Pittsburgh couple buys Levi Deal Mansion[/FONT]
Daily American Online
Jan Dofner and F. Michael Dedolph bought the bed and breakfast for $300000 from Greensburg nonprofit The Progress Fund, a community development institution ...

Note from JB - So many are buying old places to turn into B&B's - maybe someone will be an existing turn key B&B one of these days!!

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Progress Fund is heavily invested in the economic development in support of small businesses in towns along the bike trails through PA and around here - they are supporting the GAP rail-trail and the C&O Canal Path, among other tourism efforts.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Progress Fund has also been trying to get into West Virginia for several years. I did not like their terms so went wlsewhere - and I do not remember what they were at this point in time. It was 4 years ago and I am old.

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Progress Fund has also been trying to get into West Virginia for several years. I did not like their terms so went wlsewhere - and I do not remember what they were at this point in time. It was 4 years ago and I am old..
They have at least one customer in West Virginia that I know of - a restaurant in Charles Town. Specializes in locally-sourced meat and produce.