Presenter

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
Well today I did six 30 minute sessions on Marketing for the West Virginia Hospitality Education And Training Hospitality Summit. The first session went so fast we were all surprised it was over. Then I had groups that were marking time, bumps on logs sprinkled with a few who were really interested. In the last group as they were leaving, one girl came up to me and said, "You were the only one today that did not put me to sleep." Made MY day!!!
DH went with just to go. He enjoyed the day just sitting there in the car reading a book - no phones to ring, no dishes to do.... Then since we were within 8 miles of one of my covered bridges, we went down to it and took some photos. It was a beautiful Fall day. Leaves at peak!
And then I got back in cell...... Catfight in the Garden Club. Got most of it resolved by just saying it is my fault and i am so sorry. Do NOT forget who is supposed to deliver the flower seeds to the elementary school........
It really was a lovely day!

YOU GO GIRL! How could you PUT THEM TO SLEEP? you are one of the most non boring people that I know. Yes, you are right about the beautiful fall day, after not seeing the sun for four days it was wonderful to see it today!
We had a full house for Bridge Day except for the 'NO SHOWS" that we promptly charged...it was a nice weekend and every guest left happy eventhough it was cold and rainy...had to bring in my pants yesterday since it "might" frost the net said. It did...it was in the 20's this morning.

YOU GO GIRL! How could you PUT THEM TO SLEEP? you are one of the most non boring people that I know. Yes, you are right about the beautiful fall day, after not seeing the sun for four days it was wonderful to see it today!
We had a full house for Bridge Day except for the 'NO SHOWS" that we promptly charged...it was a nice weekend and every guest left happy eventhough it was cold and rainy...had to bring in my pants yesterday since it "might" frost the net said. It did...it was in the 20's this morning..
birdwatcher said:
had to bring in my pants yesterday since it "might" frost the net said.
Thanks for the chuckle...
tounge_smile.gif

Back