Property for sale in Roanoke 7534 sq ft

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
http://looplink.waldvogelcommercial.com/ll/16667314/347-Highland-Avenue-SW/
$625,000 Beautiful curb appeal (the photos don't do it justice)
22 parking spaces, large spacious remodeled home. I got this in the mail today from the commercial realtor and thought someone here might be interested. It is located in the old Southwest neighborhood of Roanoke, adjacent to Downtown, a great location. Really great for a B&B.

That house sure has potential. I enjoyed looking at the floor plans. Just glad I've been there and done that.
I love the spiral fire escape!

what I would love - if I had a ton of money and time is this property just up the road from me - stunning victorian property with lots of original features - was used up till recently as the Harrogate Head quarters for the driving test people who have kept it in good repair - new roof etc - and lots of victorian original features as well as a good size car park and street parking as well - huge property over 5 floors! and excellent price - though you would have to spend a lot to make it anything.
Sad to say yet another bed and breakfast is up for sale - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36491107.html
doesn't look like it needs much work - right next to the park and a 6 minute walk from the town center - but no off street parking.

So odd to see what look to be trees so close to the building. Has it been empty that long or by design?

So odd to see what look to be trees so close to the building. Has it been empty that long or by design?.
toddburme said:
So odd to see what look to be trees so close to the building. Has it been empty that long or by design?
I actually drove past it last night going to a Bryan Adams concert. It is a super location, and the way the building faces is outstanding! Walk to everything downtown (museums, restaurants, music). A few of the other mansions in that area are law offices as well, and are well maintained. Plus many more of various types of businesses, or homes.
It has not been empty long. We both commented on WOW that would sure be a great location and nice B&B! Where other houses face across the street, this one is on a corner and the building faces almost kitty corner (to the street).

So odd to see what look to be trees so close to the building. Has it been empty that long or by design?.
toddburme said:
I actually drove past it last night going to a Bryan Adams concert. It is a super location, and the way the building faces is outstanding! Walk to everything downtown (museums, restaurants, music). A few of the other mansions in that area are law offices as well, and are well maintained. Plus many more of various types of businesses, or homes.
It has not been empty long. We both commented on WOW that would sure be a great location and nice B&B! Where other houses face across the street, this one is on a corner and the building faces almost kitty corner (to the street).
So when are you going to buy it? I think you need to B&B's!

LOVELY But can you imagine the $$$$ needed to convert this to a B & B??? I think someone will buy it as another office building.

Back