Quantcast

Pumpkin Granola recipe

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

EmptyNest

Reaction score
THis lead me to this recipe....yummmm Nutella!!! My downfall...if I have it in the house..it is gone!

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
THis lead me to this recipe....yummmm Nutella!!! My downfall...if I have it in the house..it is gone!.
I love Nutella too! I make strawberry & banana crepes for breakfast and I drizzle melted nutella (you thin it with a little water) both on the inside and the outside of the crepe. YUM!
I'm going to try this pumpkin nutella bread.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Microwaves are beautiful things - I had some left over orange marmalade cake from two days ago, had a child toss a tsp of butter on one and nuke for 15 seconds and tastes like fresh out of the oven. Amazing really.
When I made those caramel apples a few weeks back, put in hot oven for 15 minutes or microwave for 10 seconds...hm no brainer there.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
THis lead me to this recipe....yummmm Nutella!!! My downfall...if I have it in the house..it is gone!.
I love Nutella too! I make strawberry & banana crepes for breakfast and I drizzle melted nutella (you thin it with a little water) both on the inside and the outside of the crepe. YUM!
I'm going to try this pumpkin nutella bread.
oooooh those crepes sound yumm... If you just "nuke" it...it will thin out easily for drizzling...water is an injustice

They just showed this crepes with strawberries, bananas and nutella as I was watching the Food Network..."Best thing I ever ate" Show YUM YUM