Question - Where is the post on the on-line customer service work ...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want to know how it works out as well
i was reluctant to continue with the process because i did not want to give my ss# online. i have heard about the different companies, some with good reputations. and if you can work from home doing customer service, why not YOU instead of us calling support in india?.
I WOULD NEVER give my SS# on line. That just smacks of potential problems to me. I don't care how good a reuputation a company has, someone can ALWAYS FAKE their site and make you think you are actually there when you are not.
There are just too many scam stories on the news today ..so everyone PLEASE be VERY LEARY of what you do on line!!!!!
There are some sites where you have to give a social security number. I have learned that many colleges has done away with paper applications and now you can only apply online and you have to put in your SS #. Also with applying for financial aid for college it is the same way.
Yes, the number that was supposed to be private, secret and never given to anyone! Ahhhhh, the way government works. It took less than 50 years for that promise to be broken (we are not giving the citizens number to track them with.... Right!).
gillumhouse said:
Yes, the number that was supposed to be private, secret and never given to anyone! Ahhhhh, the way government works. It took less than 50 years for that promise to be broken (we are not giving the citizens number to track them with.... Right!).
Picture me lying on a bed in the ER last Friday...registration person shows up to ask me my info (very nice they let me in with nothing but my insurance card and no other info). She asks for address, phone, next of kin, SSN. She got everything but SSN. And I told her, 'I do not give that out.' She walked away and didn't say boo.
And yet hubs gives out his SSN to get damn satellite TV. No way, Jose, I told him. You better not have given them MY SSN for the damn TV.
Unless you are paying me money or I am borrowing money from you, you do not get my SSN. If I have to do without TV, so be it. No SSN to get TV service. That is a crock.
Bree said:
Picture me lying on a bed in the ER last Friday...registration person shows up to ask me my info (very nice they let me in with nothing but my insurance card and no other info).
ER bed??? Are you OK???
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Hunky dory right now, but no idea what caused the problem. Wonderful
tounge_smile.gif
primary care doc says, 'Just keep taking the pills the er doc gave you.' Why? What's wrong with me? For how long? Yeesh. How about a couple of tests or something?

i was reluctant to continue with the process because i did not want to give my ss# online. i have heard about the different companies, some with good reputations. and if you can work from home doing customer service, why not YOU instead of us calling support in india?.
I WOULD NEVER give my SS# on line. That just smacks of potential problems to me. I don't care how good a reuputation a company has, someone can ALWAYS FAKE their site and make you think you are actually there when you are not.
There are just too many scam stories on the news today ..so everyone PLEASE be VERY LEARY of what you do on line!!!!!
There are some sites where you have to give a social security number. I have learned that many colleges has done away with paper applications and now you can only apply online and you have to put in your SS #. Also with applying for financial aid for college it is the same way.
gillumhouse said:
Picture me lying on a bed in the ER last Friday...registration person shows up to ask me my info (very nice they let me in with nothing but my insurance card and no other info). She asks for address, phone, next of kin, SSN. She got everything but SSN. And I told her, 'I do not give that out.' She walked away and didn't say boo.
And yet hubs gives out his SSN to get damn satellite TV. No way, Jose, I told him. You better not have given them MY SSN for the damn TV.
Unless you are paying me money or I am borrowing money from you, you do not get my SSN. If I have to do without TV, so be it. No SSN to get TV service. That is a crock.
Bree said:
Picture me lying on a bed in the ER last Friday...registration person shows up to ask me my info (very nice they let me in with nothing but my insurance card and no other info).
ER bed??? Are you OK???

=)
Kk.
tounge_smile.gif
primary care doc says, 'Just keep taking the pills the er doc gave you.' Why? What's wrong with me? For how long? Yeesh. How about a couple of tests or something?
Oh yeah...the nurse told me, "once you start taking Zantac you will take it all your life!!!" WHAT THE??? Not me.

gillumhouse said:
Bree said:
ER bed??? Are you OK???

=)
Kk.
tounge_smile.gif
Oh yeah...the nurse told me, "once you start taking Zantac you will take it all your life!!!" WHAT THE??? Not me.
No refills on this scrip so they have to see me to prescribe more. Appt next week. I gave the nurse heck on the phone when she said the dr said to just do whatever they told me in the er. Huh? You maybe want to find out what's wrong and not just the symptoms? I may switch drs.

gillumhouse said:
Bree said:
ER bed??? Are you OK???

=)
Kk.
tounge_smile.gif
No refills on this scrip so they have to see me to prescribe more. Appt next week. I gave the nurse heck on the phone when she said the dr said to just do whatever they told me in the er. Huh? You maybe want to find out what's wrong and not just the symptoms? I may switch drs.
Mine is for acid reflux. He didn't give me a lifelong presciption..that is just what the nurse told me. And I of course said NO WAY! so here I have been sick for a week with a really bad cold turning into sinusitis...so I haven't taken it for a week...No problem...of course I haven't been eating much either:)
I had a nebulizer treatment at Convenient Care last night..didn't think it was needed, but the DR. said to do it..so today I have this awful taste in my mouth and feel like I am still breathing the med used in the treatment...yuk!!! Is this normal Samster????

gillumhouse said:
Bree said:
ER bed??? Are you OK???

=)
Kk.
tounge_smile.gif
Mine is for acid reflux. He didn't give me a lifelong presciption..that is just what the nurse told me. And I of course said NO WAY! so here I have been sick for a week with a really bad cold turning into sinusitis...so I haven't taken it for a week...No problem...of course I haven't been eating much either:)
I had a nebulizer treatment at Convenient Care last night..didn't think it was needed, but the DR. said to do it..so today I have this awful taste in my mouth and feel like I am still breathing the med used in the treatment...yuk!!! Is this normal Samster????
catlady said:
Ooooh, I feel for you with the nebulizer...I used to do that as a kid. Absolutely hated it.

gillumhouse said:
Bree said:
ER bed??? Are you OK???

=)
Kk.
tounge_smile.gif
I hope all is well again very soon. I sympathize with you all who are ill. May you all be well soon.

Back