Refreshment Costs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At most $5.00 per couple which includes a full bottle of wine and 3 or 4 separate snacks. Oak Leaf from Wall Mart costs $2.97. We get comments like, "We have been going to B&Bs for 30 years and have never seen a spread as fine as this." Check out our TA comments.

At most $5.00 per couple which includes a full bottle of wine and 3 or 4 separate snacks. Oak Leaf from Wall Mart costs $2.97. We get comments like, "We have been going to B&Bs for 30 years and have never seen a spread as fine as this." Check out our TA comments..
I would love to give a bottle of wine, even Two-Buck Chuck, but I cannot give a bottle of wine without a license and I am not popping for that.

At most $5.00 per couple which includes a full bottle of wine and 3 or 4 separate snacks. Oak Leaf from Wall Mart costs $2.97. We get comments like, "We have been going to B&Bs for 30 years and have never seen a spread as fine as this." Check out our TA comments..
I would love to give a bottle of wine, even Two-Buck Chuck, but I cannot give a bottle of wine without a license and I am not popping for that.
Don't blame you for that

Back