Repeat B&B Business Anyone??

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hi all!
I wanted to let everyone know that this past summer both my husband and I had some MAJOR repeat business by giving out the soaps we ordered with our B&B logo embedded in them - we ordered 500 of these at only .99 cents per piece and gave one out as a souvenir to each of our guests upon their departure and actually got about 50% of the couples who we gifted with these great soaps as repeaters! It has been a very good summer, and no doubt will be even better in the coming seasons. It is REALLY worth checking these guys out at www icandysoaps com
Mel
[link broken by swirt. caution: these claims may be inflated to promote the sale of soaps][/h3]

"actually got about 50% of the couples who we gifted with these great soaps as repeaters!"
Snort...whatever, spam alert!!
thumbs_down.gif

"actually got about 50% of the couples who we gifted with these great soaps as repeaters!"
Snort...whatever, spam alert!!
thumbs_down.gif
This particular post sounds just like the home page of the website. I think it's a great idea, but it's pretty pricey considering shipping to the US.

Our soaps from Greenwich Bay are much prettier, imvvho, and cost about 1/3 as much.

Our soaps from Greenwich Bay are much prettier, imvvho, and cost about 1/3 as much..
InnsiderInfo said:
Our soaps from Greenwich Bay are much prettier, imvvho, and cost about 1/3 as much.
That's where I get mine and they are nice. And a lot cheaper. Next year I am ordering my soaps locally and will have them for sale. This week alone 3 guests asked if they could buy our soap. Maybe I'm stupid but I gave them the soap.
If I charged them 50 cents it wouldn't be as special (I don't think) and if I charged them any more I'd feel guilty. So giving them away was easier.

Ahhhh, were you suggesting they should be using these soaps? I think I would be giving something less suggestive to my guests as a departing gift. Oh, I do! I give them "care packages" of muffins as a reminder of how good my food is.

Our soaps from Greenwich Bay are much prettier, imvvho, and cost about 1/3 as much..
InnsiderInfo said:
That's where I get mine and they are nice. And a lot cheaper. Next year I am ordering my soaps locally and will have them for sale. This week alone 3 guests asked if they could buy our soap. Maybe I'm stupid but I gave them the soap.
If I charged them 50 cents it wouldn't be as special (I don't think) and if I charged them any more I'd feel guilty. So giving them away was easier.
We get lots of people who ask and we just give them. I'd feel tacky charging, we use their imprinted herbal blend and it costs something like $.33 a bar. The smell is awesome and the soap feels really good.

Hi Melll (your sign-in at bedandbreakfast.com forum),
It is not that we don't like spam....no really that's it, we don't like spam.
250 repeat guests as a result of magical soap (50% repeat guests)... I don't buy it.
Your IP address just happening to be from the same town as these magical soaps ...I don't buy it.
You blatantly flooding every B&B forum you can find with this non-sense ... I don't buy it
If only you just came on as a vendor and said, "hey I have these neat soaps, you might be interested in them," you might have gotten somewhere. Choosing to come in here blowing smoke has done nothing but gotten your account closed, the link broken, and your post left up here so others can see the kind of tactics your company resorts to.

again with the liars. spammers=liars.
If they just tried to sell us the friggin' soaps then we might listen to them

oops.
embaressed_smile.gif

naughty girl !!
thought so.
i love the "link broken by swirt"

melanie23 said:
gave one out as a souvenir to each of our guests upon their departure and actually got about 50% of the couples who we gifted with these great soaps as repeaters! It has been a very good summer, and no doubt will be even better in the coming seasons. It is REALLY worth checking these guys out at www icandysoaps com
Mel
Obviously not a B&B owner. 50% return guests?? That's a first.....
RIki

Back