Royalties

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Sunshine

Reaction score
Yay! oh Yay!
Royalties on my cookbook this quarter ...$ 1384.!!! not too shabby!! :)

Arks

Reaction score
Amazing! Wonderful! Congrats. Wow!

Iris

Reaction score
Fantastic. Where can we buy it what is the title?

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super! Do you carry it in your gift shop?

Sunshine

Reaction score
Fantastic. Where can we buy it what is the title?.
amazon, or barns and nobels or from me. INNspiring Breakfasts.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Innspiring%20breakfasts%20cookbook
or
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/INNspiring-breakfasts?store=allproducts&keyword=INNspiring+breakfasts

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic. Where can we buy it what is the title?.
amazon, or barns and nobels or from me. INNspiring Breakfasts.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Innspiring%20breakfasts%20cookbook
or
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/INNspiring-breakfasts?store=allproducts&keyword=INNspiring+breakfasts
I plan to buy direct in December - why give B & N a cut?

Joey Camb

Reaction score
see this is our point! you can make it work! - does it have its own facebook page we could like?

Sunshine

Reaction score
see this is our point! you can make it work! - does it have its own facebook page we could like?.
No, I don't have a facebook page for it. I never even thought of making a fb page for it. Silly me huh?? I guess with my job (soon to be x job...SUNDAY!!!), and trying to run the B&B and start the Tea Room, I didn't even think about it. :(
I still have to get a fb and webpage for the tea room......
If anyone figures out how to clone themselves let me know... I need at least two more of me!!!

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
Sunshine said:
Yay! oh Yay!
Royalties on my cookbook this quarter ...$ 1384.!!! not too shabby!! :)
Kriss, it looks awesome! Congratulations!

Joey Camb

Reaction score
see this is our point! you can make it work! - does it have its own facebook page we could like?.
No, I don't have a facebook page for it. I never even thought of making a fb page for it. Silly me huh?? I guess with my job (soon to be x job...SUNDAY!!!), and trying to run the B&B and start the Tea Room, I didn't even think about it. :(
If anyone figures out how to clone themselves let me know... I need at least two more of me!!!
its all about maximising - we want to help make sure that leaving your dangerous job is for the best!

Sunshine

Reaction score
its all about maximising - we want to help make sure that leaving your dangerous job is for the best!
camberleyhotelharrogate@yahoo.co.uk said:
Thank you, I know.
My boss assigned me my last client this week... My FAVORITE kind of client.... at risk Teenage girl. If all my clients were like this, I never would have quit.