Sandwich sandwiches for breakfast!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious, Don! (I'm suddenly thinking of encasing all my breakfast dishes in omelet-like eggs..)

Hilarious, Don! (I'm suddenly thinking of encasing all my breakfast dishes in omelet-like eggs..) And adding Tater Tots in the middle.

Mmmm...tater tots! For some reason I could eat those little buggers any time, any place, with toppings or without. Held over love of school lunches I guess!

The favorite potato of the overwhelming majority of our guests is the deep-fried and then frozen potato patty. Like a flattened tater tot. More popular than the rosemary roasted red-skins, the cheesy hashbrowns and the maple brown sugar roasted sweet taters. Go figure!

The favorite potato of the overwhelming majority of our guests is the deep-fried and then frozen potato patty. Like a flattened tater tot. More popular than the rosemary roasted red-skins, the cheesy hashbrowns and the maple brown sugar roasted sweet taters. Go figure!.
I have made a reservation for one of my B&B for Vets people and in response to food allergies or intense dislikes he says she doesn't eat any fruits or vegetables. I wonder if that includes tater tots?

The favorite potato of the overwhelming majority of our guests is the deep-fried and then frozen potato patty. Like a flattened tater tot. More popular than the rosemary roasted red-skins, the cheesy hashbrowns and the maple brown sugar roasted sweet taters. Go figure!.
wendydk said:
maple brown sugar roasted sweet taters.
That one has me drooling~!!!!
thumbs_up.gif

(Looked for a drooling emoticon, no go... )

I have made a reservation for one of my B&B for Vets people and in response to food allergies or intense dislikes he says she doesn't eat any fruits or vegetables. I wonder if that includes tater tots?
Haha! Tots, Innkeep..... That's funny.....

Back