Save Money Shopping Online

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
I found a way to save money shopping online. It's Blastoff
This is my own website that explains how it works.
And this is a link to go right in to join my network
It's free (you give no credit card info, no social security number, no fee). Save when you shop online. Invite your friends and earn cash when they shop through your network.
Meanwhile, Pizza Hut just joined Blastoff and has a brand new ad on their website inviting customers to join through them! Just go to the Pizza Hut website; the ad is on the right hand side.
I would be honored if you would visit my website and join with me. You can join my network and simply use Blastoff for personal use ... to save money and get cash back shopping at over 400 major retailers. Or you can invite friends to join and earn a little cash each time they shop, too. You will receive no spam, I promise.
Thanks for reading!
~ Maggie

I got a screen that says you invite me to join. When I clicked that something Hulu came up. Is that what is supposed to happen? I want to be part of your network, not my own. I do not buy much online, but will through you when I do. Can you e-mail me how it works?

I got a screen that says you invite me to join. When I clicked that something Hulu came up. Is that what is supposed to happen? I want to be part of your network, not my own. I do not buy much online, but will through you when I do. Can you e-mail me how it works?.
i will email you off forum.

I got a screen that says you invite me to join. When I clicked that something Hulu came up. Is that what is supposed to happen? I want to be part of your network, not my own. I do not buy much online, but will through you when I do. Can you e-mail me how it works?.
i will email you off forum.
Can you copy me on the email? I do shop online because I don't have time to shop otherwise.
thanks!
Riki

exactly!
success is relative.
when we had meager days and we would book an almost full house, i'd say 'wow - 6 rooms tonite' ... and someone said to me ... 'but you still have 2 empty rooms' ... they didn't get it. i was striving for 8 rooms booked but so appreciated the 6 we got. and knew how hard i worked to get them.

Back