"Secret is Out - TripAdvisor is changing into a Booking Engine"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blech, I don't want anything to do with any of these booking sites. I just don't need the money that bad and I am happy to have a day or so with not complete "fullness". I think, as rude as people have become and as impersonal, I don't want anyone trapsing around here that just doesn't fit my personality.
LOL, I don't want to come off like a princess but really, is this something B&Bs and tiny places like mine really need to participate in?

blech, I don't want anything to do with any of these booking sites. I just don't need the money that bad and I am happy to have a day or so with not complete "fullness". I think, as rude as people have become and as impersonal, I don't want anyone trapsing around here that just doesn't fit my personality.
LOL, I don't want to come off like a princess but really, is this something B&Bs and tiny places like mine really need to participate in?.
Oddly, I think I get the same sort of guest staying here thru booking sites as thru my own site. Maybe there are more newbies, but they're basically the kind of people I get anyway.
I've had some real ups and downs with the reservation part, but the people who have shown up have been fine. I seem to get a lot of cancelations right after they get their confirmation so maybe they didn't read and understand this is not a hotel. And a fair number call me either right before or right after they use the booking site, which is painful to say the least!

Back