Sheets

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JCPenney has a nice set of 'wrinkle-free' sheets. They are their Studio collection. 350 thread count. I bought them about a year ago and they have held up really, really well. The have a subtle sheen to them and they are anything but thin. Which, for me, is a positive. Out of all the sheets I bought they are the best. Also, compared to other sheets they honestly don't wrinkle. I did just get a new set and the seem to wrinkle more than the ones I bought a year ago... but maybe they just need washed a couple more times..
prince charming said:
JCPenney has a nice set of 'wrinkle-free' sheets. They are their Studio collection. 350 thread count. I bought them about a year ago and they have held up really, really well. The have a subtle sheen to them and they are anything but thin. Which, for me, is a positive. Out of all the sheets I bought they are the best. Also, compared to other sheets they honestly don't wrinkle. I did just get a new set and the seem to wrinkle more than the ones I bought a year ago... but maybe they just need washed a couple more times.
Are they a patterned sheet or solid?
Do any of you buy patterned sheets? I want to get them and always end up with solid colors that can show stains over time. My patterned sheets tend to be the ones that last longer as I don't pull them do to stains. I have a favorite set of off white that are not done...boo hoo hate it when the king sets go as they cost so much.
Joe Bloggs said:
prince charming said:
JCPenney has a nice set of 'wrinkle-free' sheets. They are their Studio collection. 350 thread count. I bought them about a year ago and they have held up really, really well. The have a subtle sheen to them and they are anything but thin. Which, for me, is a positive. Out of all the sheets I bought they are the best. Also, compared to other sheets they honestly don't wrinkle. I did just get a new set and the seem to wrinkle more than the ones I bought a year ago... but maybe they just need washed a couple more times.
They are solid. I do all white. But they've lasted me over a year... which is great. I think.
I am thinking about doing triple sheeting... I would love to be able to buy just flat sheets with patterns. If anyone has suggestions.
prince charming said:
Joe Bloggs said:
prince charming said:
They are solid. I do all white. But they've lasted me over a year... which is great. I think.
I am thinking about doing triple sheeting... I would love to be able to buy just flat sheets with patterns. If anyone has suggestions.
I appreciate triple sheeting. :)

JCPenney has a nice set of 'wrinkle-free' sheets. They are their Studio collection. 350 thread count. I bought them about a year ago and they have held up really, really well. The have a subtle sheen to them and they are anything but thin. Which, for me, is a positive. Out of all the sheets I bought they are the best. Also, compared to other sheets they honestly don't wrinkle. I did just get a new set and the seem to wrinkle more than the ones I bought a year ago... but maybe they just need washed a couple more times..
prince charming said:
Do any of you buy patterned sheets? I want to get them and always end up with solid colors that can show stains over time. My patterned sheets tend to be the ones that last longer as I don't pull them do to stains. I have a favorite set of off white that are not done...boo hoo hate it when the king sets go as they cost so much.
Joe Bloggs said:
prince charming said:
If I were going to do triple sheeting - and I have given it much thought but have not been able to commit to the extra laundry expense - I would use patterned sheets on the bottom and a flat monogrammed sheet for the top in either cream or white. Our blankets are plain cotton and bedspreads are plain matellasse with patterned quilts or duvets folded at the bottom of the bed.

prince charming said:
Joe Bloggs said:
prince charming said:
If I were going to do triple sheeting - and I have given it much thought but have not been able to commit to the extra laundry expense - I would use patterned sheets on the bottom and a flat monogrammed sheet for the top in either cream or white. Our blankets are plain cotton and bedspreads are plain matellasse with patterned quilts or duvets folded at the bottom of the bed.
muirford said:
I love the look of triple sheeting too. I take a lace trimmed sheet reserved and sandwhich it between a cotton blanket and a solid flat sheet so that when you turn it back only the lace shows.

Back