Should I think about being an innsitter?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks JBL, I will look into that further!
Let me repeat that I I really did not expect to be paid or to be an insitter without some kind of training, I wondered if this was a good way to see if we are compatible with innkeeping etc.
I looked quickly at that link and saw that it was a per person price, I wonder if it would be best if we did that as a couple or separately at two different places...or ?.
Innlover said:
Thanks JBL, I will look into that further!
Let me repeat that I I really did not expect to be paid or to be an insitter without some kind of training, I wondered if this was a good way to see if we are compatible with innkeeping etc.
I looked quickly at that link and saw that it was a per person price, I wonder if it would be best if we did that as a couple or separately at two different places...or ?
Unless you and your husband will operate separate B&B's, you really need to see if you can work together. It will give you an idea of whose strengths will be compatible with which inn jobs. ie- you may turn out to be the plumber, while your husband turns out to be the social butterfly.
Once you've done one vacation together, then you can try separate vacations to see many other B&B operations.

Test drive your dream job.
Take this job and love it.
You are not going to get paid to innsit with no experience and our inns are very CONFIDENTIAL, so not likely to just be opened up to a stranger while we are away. But you can PAY for the experience. Click here for more details
click here for the pgrm details.
So, have you had any takers? that is a bit pricey requirements. How much of that goes to the lisitng site???

You are not going to get paid to innsit with no experience and our inns are very CONFIDENTIAL, so not likely to just be opened up to a stranger while we are away. But you can PAY for the experience. Click here for more details
One of those listings says 'one one one' mentoring instead of one on one. Sounds interesting though to do that. I'm going to have to do more research on being a host inn. Could be fun!

One of those listings says 'one one one' mentoring instead of one on one. Sounds interesting though to do that. I'm going to have to do more research on being a host inn. Could be fun!
I would love to learn everything I could from you Bree.
wow.gif

wow.gif

MTLLodge said:
wow.gif
Keep reading...I share all on here, eventually...

Back