Site Updated with some new features / issues

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May your headaches be small this weekend!
Thanks for all your hard work in feeding our addiction to this site! You ROCK!!
thumbs_up.gif

oh, no....did some of the Smileys disappear? I am only seeing the top 3 rows, 7 across.
sad_smile.gif
I can't cry if I want to......
Yep, some of the little buggers are missing. I think they are off partying with the gnomes. I'll have them rounded up soon.

Woo hoo, congrats Swirt! I was getting worried about you reading your updates yesterday, sorry that turned out to be a bigger headache than you bargained for.
I hope you had time at the end of the day to drink one of those Black & Tans in your avatar (I am originally from that town)!.
Don Draper said:
Woo hoo, congrats Swirt! I was getting worried about you reading your updates yesterday, sorry that turned out to be a bigger headache than you bargained for.
I hope you had time at the end of the day to drink one of those Black & Tans in your avatar (I am originally from that town)!
Heee heee Good eyes for the bottle type ;) I got things working around 1AM so there was no Black and Tan celebration :(
BOO! Today is Friday so I hope you're rectifying that situation and kicking your feet up!

May your headaches be small this weekend!
Thanks for all your hard work in feeding our addiction to this site! You ROCK!!
thumbs_up.gif

oh, no....did some of the Smileys disappear? I am only seeing the top 3 rows, 7 across.
sad_smile.gif
I can't cry if I want to......
Yep, some of the little buggers are missing. I think they are off partying with the gnomes. I'll have them rounded up soon.
swirt said:
They went off without us!!?? Gasp! How dare they! ;) They should have invited us to the party

I posted elsewhere..but Can you put RELPY as the first OPTION and make THe first letter of all of them CAPS please???

I posted elsewhere..but Can you put RELPY as the first OPTION and make THe first letter of all of them CAPS please???.
catlady said:
I posted elsewhere..but Can you put RELPY as the first OPTION and make THe first letter of all of them CAPS please???
I think it will be faster if 'reply' is in the new location. We just have to get used to it.

Where is the "like" button?
Really... you're awesome, and we're grateful!
=)
Kk.

I posted elsewhere..but Can you put RELPY as the first OPTION and make THe first letter of all of them CAPS please???.
catlady said:
I think it will be faster if 'reply' is in the new location. We just have to get used to it.
Alibi Ike said:
catlady said:
However, it is in different spots depending on if you are replying to the OP or a subsequent response.

catlady said:
I like that suggestion. I'm not sure if I can change that without changing core source code. If I don't have to change core code (which makes future updates a pain) I will.

The dates and "new" labels have been fixed. You may not see them correctly displayed until your browser gets around to grabbing the new version of the stylesheet.
For those of you on a windows machine, you can force this by doing ctrl-F5
Mac people, I think (not completely certain) that the any press of the reload button will do it.

Forgot to add.... smileys are restored too.
cheers.gif

barf.gif
pita.gif

External links again open in a new window without taking your current window along for the ride.

New feature/issue- before, on FF, if I shut down my web browser, I got logged off. That doesn't happen now. I have to log off before shutting down. Also, IE was already like this...don't log off before shutting down and you weren't logged off.

New feature/issue- before, on FF, if I shut down my web browser, I got logged off. That doesn't happen now. I have to log off before shutting down. Also, IE was already like this...don't log off before shutting down and you weren't logged off..
That is not really a new feature. The site has always had a "remember me" option. If you check the box to remember you, you shouldn't have to log back in. If you don't check the box, you might...depending on your browser settings. To the best of my knowledge, nothing has changed there.

New feature/issue- before, on FF, if I shut down my web browser, I got logged off. That doesn't happen now. I have to log off before shutting down. Also, IE was already like this...don't log off before shutting down and you weren't logged off..
That is not really a new feature. The site has always had a "remember me" option. If you check the box to remember you, you shouldn't have to log back in. If you don't check the box, you might...depending on your browser settings. To the best of my knowledge, nothing has changed there.
Maybe it's an update on my browser then. I never click the 'remember me' button as I never know who will use the computer.

Maybe it's an update on my browser then. I never click the 'remember me' button as I never know who will use the computer.
" I never click the 'remember me' button as I never know who will use the computer. "
Yep, that happened to me. My username was hijacked by a certain visiting innmate. I forgave her, though.

" I never click the 'remember me' button as I never know who will use the computer. "
Yep, that happened to me. My username was hijacked by a certain visiting innmate. I forgave her, though.
Innkeep said:
You should have known better, innkeeper 101. "Guess who's coming to dinner!"

Back