Small Motel for Sale in WV

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireflyWV

Reaction score
The Firefly Inn is a four room modern jewel in Wardensville, WV, in the heart of the Potomac Highlands. Purchased and renovated from top-to-bottom in 2017, this is a true turn-key opportunity. Guests reserve online and we set their access code remotely so there is no "check-in/check-out" process so we never talk to most guests and we have tons of repeat business. Plus, we're the only hotel/motel within 15 miles of Wardensville! Occupancy has increased month-over-month for the past year and we're headed into autumn, our busiest time. Perfect little business for a retired couple or anyone who loves providing a luxurious little retreat to travelers. Just 90-minutes from DC our customers come from all over but are primarily from the DC metro area. Please see link below for agent contact information.

www.FireflyInnWV.com
https://matrix.brightmls.com/matrix/shared/379DvR0rMsc/30MainSTREET

I checked out the pictures. What a beautiful place! I just love the bathroom walls. Did you do the design yourself? If I were looking for an opportunity to get in the business in your area, I think this would be a top contender. It's set up to be self-check in, but there are tons of opportunities to add value, depending on what you love to do and how much hands on you want to be. The price point is so that you could have some failures before you find your stride. Best of luck with the sale.

I checked out the pictures. What a beautiful place! I just love the bathroom walls. Did you do the design yourself? If I were looking for an opportunity to get in the business in your area, I think this would be a top contender. It's set up to be self-check in, but there are tons of opportunities to add value, depending on what you love to do and how much hands on you want to be. The price point is so that you could have some failures before you find your stride. Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks for the kinds words! Yes, I designed the rooms and we had a wonderful contractor who helped us renovate from top to bottom. If time were no object (I have a full-time day job in DC) and money wasn't a factor, there's so much more I'd like to do. We have a great cleaning manager which helps a ton. I could not have had the place without her. Here's a link to our facebook album of before and after photos: Facebook

Back