Smart Box Guide Books?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YS if is it not online how are we looking at it and seeing the difference experiences and diff participating inns in each state?.
Joey Bloggs said:
YS if is it not online how are we looking at it and seeing the difference experiences and diff participating inns in each state?
That's last year's book... you can look at the book, but you don't have the GC. So, yeah, online, but not "real time."
=)
Kk.

Yellowsox,
They are disussing this on the PAII forum. One thing I read that you need to know is that
They did not remember the redemption process and it is not on their website and the company dones not answer the phone on the weekend

He said you keep the card and mail it in for payment.

So, if you go with this keep your info handy if your guest comes on a weekend since you won't be able to contact them.
RIki

Yellowsox,
They are disussing this on the PAII forum. One thing I read that you need to know is that
They did not remember the redemption process and it is not on their website and the company dones not answer the phone on the weekend

So, if you go with this keep your info handy if your guest comes on a weekend since you won't be able to contact them.
RIki.
egoodell said:

RIki
Thanks Riki!
If they say anything else pertinent, could you let me know? I'm a member, but I haven't even begun to look around over there... too far behind to keep up over here!
=)
Kk.

Yellowsox,

RIki.
egoodell said:

RIki
Thanks Riki!
If they say anything else pertinent, could you let me know? I'm a member, but I haven't even begun to look around over there... too far behind to keep up over here!
=)
Kk.
I will. It's so slow right now at work I'm going crazy during the day looking for anything to do here.
I think this property felt is was worth it for them - they must have a lot of rooms.
Riki

I may try it too...they contacted me, sent me a sample book, and it's very impressive. I see virtually nothing online about it (reviews by either innkeepers or purchasers), and so will have to research further. I sent emails to the other Inns listed in Michigan listed to get their impressions. Much like Expedia and hotels.com, it does get you exposure everyday without costing anything until used....and I'm happy with both of them. We'll see. I'll let you know what they say.
The guidebooks are sold at www.smartbox.com, at Borders Bookstores, Duane Reade Pharmacies, Sam’s Club and on Amazon.com.

Back