Someone Wrote A Response For Me

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback, I was wondering about creating my own location page with a correct goog lem ap (we do appear in the right location on goog lemaps), will definately do that now. We are surround by trees and water so it's nigh on impossible to take a photo of the house, road and water.
I'm not going down the road of replying to every review. I've seen people that do and when people try to individualise replies I think it looks grovelling and a little invasive, and when they don't personalise all the replies end up saying basically the same thing so it looks like a rubber stamp. If I reply to these two reviews it will draw attention to them, when in a couple of weeks they'll be down to page 3+ and most no-one will ever read them. Not that there's any great need to hide them as they are both great reviews. 5/5s
Actually I think the biggest problem is TA itself who's goo glem ap shows us in our postcode location, I spent much time a couple of years ago trying to get this corrected, I edited our location several times but after a couple of days it just went back to the original location. I tried contacting TA but they weren't interested and just said there was nothing they could do.
Let's put this into perspective people, it's only the 2nd and 3rd time that someone has said this to us in 12 years and 580+ reviews.
shades_smile.gif
Highlands John said:
Let's put this into perspective people, it's only the 2nd and 3rd time that someone has said this to us in 12 years and 580+ reviews.
shades_smile.gif
I guess it was the control freak in you that made you start this post to begin with. I still think a locations page is a good idear.
I just thought it was interesting that people look at other reviews and tailor their review when they see comments that they think are unjust.
I didn't know there was a problem until people started posting solutions.
omg_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
I just thought it was interesting that people look at other reviews and tailor their review when they see comments that they think are unjust.
I didn't know there was a problem until people started posting solutions.
omg_smile.gif
aye

Back