Speaking of Innmate Meet ups

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
I've been so frustrated typing with one finger due to my broken dominant arm, I've barely participated on the forum since coming back from Iceland.
Iceland was amazing, even with breaking my arm! Besides the beauty of the country, my highlight was being able to meet JB & Mr. JB! The 4 of us really hit it off and after our 1st meet up for coffee, sweets and a long walk, we made plans to meet up for dinner a few days later. Sitting in a rotating restaurant overlooking the city with great company, fine dining (JB, I'm going to keep your secret a secret), wine and good conversation was so great. Next thing we knew it was 3 hours later!
Meeting innmates is strange, wonderful and definitely worth it. I think JB and I might have the prize on the most unique meet up spot. And it only took 10 years to make it happen.
I want to thank JB for her warmth, inspiration and encouragement over the years, it's meant a lot. Ok, the arguments too!
embaressed_smile.gif

IMG_20160119_074359818_HDR%20%28431x800%29.jpg

Basalt%20Pillars%20%28800x420%29.jpg

IMG_20160122_153225254_HDR%20%28800x448%29.jpg

Oh, your pictures are so beautiful. You've just proven that you don't have to go to a tropical getaway to enjoy yourself. The water may be too cold to go in, but it's breathtaking.
I'll have my own Innmate meet up this season. And it's going to be yummy!

Thank you and ditto!
From your arctic explorer innmate.
ps I look better in a parka than a bikini anyway...beaches are overrated.

It really was an innspiring meet up! So glad you both shared with everyone.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic photos! What a great trip and unique opportunity to meet up with an inn mate!

Glad you had such a great time! Dd you get JB's signature on your cast?

Fantastic. We love meeting innmates. We ordered Asian and sat around the dining room table until eyelids were drooping and someone had to have the good sense to call a halt and good night. THOSE are the kind of meetings innmates have.

Copperhead, I was telling someone about your place and went to show them a photo and so I made a collage and decided to stick your name on it and share it on your FB page.
I couldn't post directly, so put it on a comment from my Fb review on your page. If you go there you will see it if you want to share it on your page, or elsewhere.
heart.gif

speaking of innmate meet-ups.

Back